Chapter 112

Im sorry for not updating like usual guys its because of my neck I really need to see a doctor after Covid. Anyway please bear with me na🙏🏻

Thank You for Following,Always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Today is the day Mew will come back from his overseas schedules. He tried to call Gulf but he can't contact him he also called Gulf's parents but they said they had no idea where their son is. He is now worried because this is the first time that Gulf didn't reply to his messages or answer his calls. When his manager asked him what's wrong he told him to call Gulf's manager. Boss immediately called Bermb but he is also not answering. Mew sighed "Im worried" Boss tapped his shoulder and said "Did you call Sammy?" Mew nod his head "I did she said shes with His Highness and she doesn't know where he is"

Boss: "How about his bodyguards?"

Mew: "I cant call them either"

Boss: "Maybe they're filming in some area with no signal"

Mew: "He always tells me ahead of time where he is going the next day"

Boss: "Don't worry too much Nong maybe he just forgot to tell you about it. Maybe he was in a hurry and besides he is with his bodyguards and we are going home today"

Meanwhile in Thailand Gulf and Sammy are in Mews house they're busy double checking everything. Gulf took a day off from work and turned off his phone because he doesn't want distractions even if its from Mew he wanted everything to be perfect later. Both their parents will come later tonight. Ice is also helping them right now.

Ice: "I cant believe my bestfriend is the first one to get engage"

Sammy: "Are you implying something babe?"

Ice cleared his throat and said "Ofcourse not! I know you're not ready yet babe" Gulf laugh at them and said "Your time will come don't rush everything na~"

Sammy: "Wow! You're the adviser now?"

Gulf rolled his eyes "Whatever Sam! By the way where are my rings?" Sammy grabbed her purse and took out two velvet boxes and handed it over to him. Gulf smile widely he opened the box that is meant for Mew and stared at it lovingly "I can't wait for you to wear this ring Mew" he thought.

Sammy: "Why don't you try yours Gulf?"

Gulf shakes his head "I will wear it later when I ask him" Sammy look at him "I'm so happy for you Gulf, I wish you and Mew happiness" Gulf hugged her "Thank you Sam" Ice clapped his hands and said "Alright! Lets stop this dramatic moment so that we can finish this ok?" Sammy let go of Gulf and smirk at him "You're just jealous! If you also want a hug just tell me!"

Ice: "That's not true! But I do want a hug but later babe na~"

Sammy laugh at him then they started to work again. Sammy's phone rings and when she looked at the screen its from Mew's bodyguard so she answered it right away.

Sammy: "Yes?"

Bodyguard: "Princess Sir Mew rebooked our flight he's worried because he cant contact Sir Gulf. We will arrived at 4pm there"

Sammy: "Alright thanks"

Sammy: "We need to hurry that was Mew's bodyguard he said Mew rebooked their flight and they will arrive at 4pm here!"

Gulf: "WHAT!??"

Ice: "Wait what time did Uncle and Auntie said they will arrived?

Gulf: "4pm"

Sammy: "You need to tell them to come earlier Gulf"

Gulf nods his head and immediately called Mew's parents. He told them about it and Gulf was relieve when Mew's dad told him that they will arrive at 3pm as he reschedule all his business meetings. After talking to them Gulf couldn't help but panic "Why did he do that!?"

Sammy: "Calmed down we still have three hours and its because he got worried when he cant contact you Gulf"

Gulf: "We need to call and tell everyone about the time change Sam"

Sammy: "We can still do that Gulf so don't worry to much na~"

TWO HOURS LATER

They just finished everything when they heard the doorbell rings. Ice opened the door and greeted the guess. Gulf's parents smile when they saw him. Gulf's dad tapped his shoulder and said "Oh~ you're here too!" Ice smile "Ofcourse uncle I'm Mew's bestfriend and the boyfriend of your son's bestfriend and I even helped them here" Gulf's dad and mom just laugh at him and they went inside and congratulated their son and gave him advices before they let him go to prepare. After forty minutes Mew's parents arrived and was also very happy with what they saw they greeted Gulf's parents and they talk about the future wedding. When Gulf came down he is already dressed he greeted Mew's parents thanking them for coming even though they're busy.

Mew's Dad: "We would never miss this son. Please love and make my son happy"

Gulf smile and said "I will Pa thank you for accepting me"

Gulf's Mom: "It should be us thanking you Gulf for loving and making our only son happy. Please take care of him na~"

Gulf got teary eyes and nodded his head. Mew's mom embraced him. Everyone is emotional and the atmosphere is heavy. Mew's dad suddenly said "Oh by the way I hired a professional videographer" Everyone is laughing when Sammy suddenly scream "They're here!!!" Since everyone was already told what to do, after hearing Sammy they all hurriedly close the windows and curtains and they all hide Gulf is the only one left standing in the middle of the living room waiting for Mew to enter the house.

Mew unlocked the door and entered the house he got confused why the house is so dark he tried to switch on the lights but nothing happened he tried again but this time it was  LED curtain lights that was switched on and then he saw Gulf standing in the middle wearing a black tuxedo. Mew is speechless he doesn't know what to do he just walked slowly to where is boyfriend is standing. Gulf smile and stare at him lovingly. Mew was about to reach him but Gulf step back and said "Before anything else there's something I want to ask you" then he kneeled down and opened the velvet box and asked "Will you marry me?" Mew at first was shocked then he looked up to stop the tears that was about to fall from his eyes. Gulf smile "What's with the silence Mew? Do you not want to marry me?" Mew closed his eyes and let his tears fell down from his eyes then he pulled Gulf up and hugged him tightly and whispered "You know the answer to that question Gulf I already said yes to you and it will always be my answer if your going to ask me again in the future." Gulf is very happy to hear Mew's answer, he rubbed Mew's back and said "Let go of me first Mew I still need to put the ring on your finger" Mew let go of him immediately and Gulf grabbed his left hand and slipped the ring on his ring finger and said "By wearing this you are mine and you're not allowed to take it off Mew"

Mew smile and kiss him on the lips, they kiss passionately for awhile they only separated when they heard someone cleared their throat.

Sammy: "We are still here guys!"

Mew turned around and he was surprised, he froze for a second then he did everything he can not to break down and cry infront of their parents friends. He is so touched, he didn't expect Gulf to do all of these for him. His dad hugged him when he noticed how his son tried everytime he could not to cry infront of them but when he grabbed and hugged Mew. Mew couldn't hold it in anymore and break down. His mom also joined them and whispered sweet words to him. When he finally calmed down he smile and thank everyone. Gulf hugged him from behind and ask "Do you like the ring?" Mew looked at the ring on his finger and smile brightly "Yes I love it Gulf" Gulf grabbed Mew's hand using the hand that also have the same ring. Mew saw it and he turned around and hugged Gulf tightly "I cant believed you did this! I can't describe how happy I am right now Gulf. This is really happening right?" Gulf cupped his face and said "This is happening Mew you're engage to me now! RIGHT GUYS?!!" All the people inside the house answered "Yes" in unison.

THE END