Chapter 86

Im sorry for not updating yesterday guys🙇🏻‍♀️ Im still sick and yesterday I decided to rest because I once again feel dizzy. Im taking my medication so I guess I just really need to rest and that's what I did. Right now I feel much better so heres Chapter 86 hope you guys like this😘💜

CONGRATULATIONS to MEWGULF for winning LineTv Awards Best Kiss Scene. I just read their winning speech and it was so sweet😍😭🤧

PS: Tomorrow is Mew's Birthday lets all go to twitter and help trend his birthday hashtag🙌🏻😘

Thank You for Loving TSC and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my story to your RL💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy and Ice arrived at Velaa Private resort in the evening Mew already told then where they're so after dropping their things in their room they went to the restaurant. Gulf's dad is the one who spotted Sammy so he stood up right away and walked towards her "SAM!"

Sammy: "Uncle how are you?"

Uncle: "Im happy and tired."

Sammy: "It looks like Mew made you happy uncle."

Uncle: "He did but don't tell him ok?"

Sammy laugh at his childishness, she turned to Ice and hold his hand "This is Gulf's father babe and uncle this is my boyfriend." Gulf's dad stared at Ice for a long time before he said "I know you! You're Ice Pariss right!? Owner of Peninsula right!?"

Ice smile and shakes his hand "Yes you're right uncle."

Sammy: "He is also Mew's bestfriend uncle."

Uncle: "WHAT!?! YOU AND THAT GUY!??"

Ice chuckle and tease Gulf's dad "Don't worry uncle I will not tell Mew that he made you happy today."

Gulf's dad cleared his throat then ask "How did you guys became bestfriends?"

Ice: "Well his dad and my dad are business partners and we met when they started doing business together and we're also roommate when he went abroad to study before."

Sammy: "Oh~"

Uncle: "I see so since you guys are bestfriend I would like to ask some questions about him."

Sammy: "Okayyy can we talk about it later because I'm hungry uncle."

Gulf's dad "Alright we will continue to talk about it ok?"

Ice: "Yes uncle"

They went to their table and greeted Gulf's mom. Sammy introduced Ice and Gulf's mom also recognised him. They eat and talk while enjoying the night view. Gulf moved and whispered to sam "Can we talk?" Sammy nods and she stood up and they excused themselves and walked to the beach side.

Sammy: "Is there something wrong?"

Gulf: "Im fine Sam..."

Sammy: "You're not, whats bothering you?"

Gulf: "Where is she right now?"

Sammy: "Who?"

Gulf: "Pinky"

Sammy: "I told you to not worry about her shes being monitored right now and shes still in the hospital."

Gulf: "She will not stop Sam"

Sammy: "I know"

Gulf: "They don't know what happened to me and I don't want them to know about it because they will blame Mew for sure."