Chapter 95

Thank you for still voting,commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew was criticised heavily the next day. There's alot of negative articles about him and Gulf, saying that they cheated behind Pinky's back and some are about Gulf being the third party. Gulf's father saw and read the articles and he got so mad he called Mew.

GDad: "What is this all about Mew!?"

Mew: "Pa don't believe them those articles are untrue they're just mad at me because they didn't get a gossip worthy answer from me yesterday."

GDad: "Come here when your free I want to know everything! Understood!?"

Mew: "Yes Pa."

Mew sigh they're in his house right now, their filming and fan-meeting was cancelled because there's alot of reporters on site and he refused to appear in any event if those reporters are present in the venue.

Gulf: "That's Pa right? And he's mad?"

Mew: "I will tell him the truth Gulf."

Gulf: "You don't have to if you're not ready yet Mew."

Mew: "No they need to know about everything specially about her."

Gulf: "My manager said that the sponsors are mad because of your refusal to appear on stage their brand name are being mentioned by the media they're worried that their sales will be affected."

Mew: "I can give them back twice the money they paid me if I want to Gulf Im so pissed that they dragged your name into this."

Gulf: "Im fine Mew you don't have to worry about me."

Gulf's phone rings.

Gulf: "Hey"

Sammy: "WTF is these articles about you Gulf!?"

Gulf: "They're mad at Mew because he refused to say the reason why he and Pinky broke up."

Sammy: "Seriously!? That's not their fucking business!"

Gulf: "I know Sam and Mew refused to appear in all his guesting, fan-meets and filming because reporters are always there waiting for him. His sponsors are worried about their sales too."

Sammy: "I want to talk to him."

Mew: "Sam"

Sammy: "Is there anything you want to say?"

Mew: "Its fine Sam I can handle this."

Sammy: "Gulf's name is being mentioned in every articles Mew! I will give you 24 hours to settle this mess!"

Sammy ended the call and Mew gave the phone back to Gulf.

Gulf: "What did she say?"

Mew: "Shes mad because they keep writing and mentioning your name and shes giving me 24 hours to settle this mess."

Gulf: "Before she will settle it on her own right?"

Mew nodded his head "I don't want Sam to help us again Gulf she should be busy preparing for His Highness upcoming coronation."