Chapter 96

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and the continued support on this book🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Today is the Coronation of the New King and everyone are excited to see the ceremony. Every member of the Royal Family are present wearing their luxurious traditional dress. Sammy had no other choice but to also wear the dress she feels uncomfortable with specially with all the accessories.

While waiting for the ceremony to start the Royal Family members greeted and talk with each other. Sammy on the other hand is beside his uncle on her phone txting Gulf and Ice. She have no time to pretend and socialise with her two face relatives. Her uncle turned when she heard her chuckle.

Crown Prince: "What is so funny Melanie?"

Sammy look up and put his phone down and said "Oh it's nothing uncle"

Crown Prince: "Go and talk to our relatives."

Sammy: "No thanks Uncle I have no time for their pretentious concern and talks Im fine as long as your by my side"

Crown Prince: "But you have to socialise Melanie its also part of your duty as a Princess"

Sammy pouted and said "But you said you will allow me to live freely and also free from the Royal duties"

His uncle sighed "Melanie I did tell you that but you have to understand that after I give you back your Title there are times that you have to attend a formal gathering with other Royal Families from our neighbouring countries. And I personally want you to accompany me everytime I attend an important gathering."

Sammy smile and said "Don't worry Uncle I will not disappoint you and I will be in my best behaviour as long as its not our relatives that I have to entertain."

His uncle shakes his head and chuckle "I need to talk to Dad for a moment behave ok?"

Sammy raised her right hand and said "Promiiiseee~" The Crown Prince laugh while walking away which caught the attention of everyone then they all turn to Sammy questioningly. Sammy pretended that she drop something and looking for it when someone suddenly said "What did you tell Uncle?"

Sammy rolled her eyes, inhaled and exhaled before she fake a smile and face her cousin "Nothing really why?"

Cousin: "Stop lying! Why did Uncle laughed!?"

Sammy: "It's none of your business cousin!"

Cousin: "I will tell dad about this! And why are you even here? You're not a part of this family! You're an outsider!"

Sammy force a smile and said "Then why are you here talking to an outsider cousin?"

Cousin: "You have the nerve to talk to me like this?!"

Sammy drop her fake smile and said "Bitch if you don't get out of my face right now I swear I will pull out that silicon on your nose!"

Her cousin got scared and hurriedly walk away. Sammy sit down again and txted Gulf.
MESSAGE

Sorry 4 rplyng l8 I ws tlkng 2 uncle

How's evrythng thre?

Full of 2face people and my drss s soooo
uncomfortable

We're waitng 4 d cremony

Rcord uncle & auntys reaction thn send 8 2 me na!

I will Sam don't worry

Sammy was about to reply to Gulf when someone suddenly speak "How dare you threatened my daughter!" Sammy sigh, clicked her tongue and said "Your daughter came to me and deliberately provoked me aunty"