Chapter 85

Thank You for loving my story and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV
MALDIVES

Dad: "Where have you been these past 2 days Huh!?"

Gulf: "Pa~ I was sleeping in our room."

Dad: "FOR TWO DAYS?!"

Gulf: "Well I woke up to eat and then sleep again."

Mew smirked at Gulf and said "Yes Pa he woke up and EAT then sleep again."

Gulf ears instantly turned red then he cleared his throat. His dad turned to Mew "Who's your Pa huh!?"

Mew smile and said "Of course its you Pa"

Dad: "YOUU!!"

Mom: "Ok lets stop this na"

Dad: "Why are you wearing turtle neck Gulf?"

Mom: "You already know why honey why are you still asking him?"

Gulfs dad glared at Mew points a finger at him and said "How dare you do that to my son!" Mew scratch his neck and said "Pa~ its not my fault its your sons"

Dad turns his head and asked Gulf "Is it true?" Gulf's face is so red he grab Mew's arm and dragged him away from his parents. His dad screamed "WHERE ARE YOU GOING? IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!!!"

Gulf: "ITS YOUR FAULT FOR ASKING STUUPIDDD QUESTIONS PA!!!"

Dad: "YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME HUH!??"

Gulf's Mom slapped his husband on his right arm "HOII!!! Why are you like this huh!? Your son is happy with Mew why are you making it difficult for them!?"

Dad: "Hmp! Its because I want to see how long that guy will last."

Mom: "Just let him call you Pa and stop intimidating him!"

Gulf's Dad turned around and murmured "I just love teasing that kid whats wrong with that."

Mom: "What did you say?"

Dad: "I said he will have to earn my trust first!"

Gulf's mom knew that his husband is having fun intimidating his son-in-law but decided to not say anything anymore. She grab her phone and called Gulf to tell them to comeback because she want to start exploring the island. After awhile Mew and Gulf came back hand in hand.

Mom: "Lets go"

Gulf: "Mew where are the others?"

Mew: "They're on another tour."

Gulf: "How about PBoss?"

Mew: "I invited him to join us but he refused saying he doesn't want to be an outsider in a family bonding."

Dad: "What family!?"

Mom: "Will you shut up honey."

Gulf rolled his eyes "Mew will be your future son-in-law Pa so he is family."

Dad: "Hmp!"

Gulf's mom shakes her head "You're acting like a child honey."

Gulf's dad walked ahead of them as if he knew where they're going. He went to the other side so Mew called him "PA WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE ARE GOING THIS WAY!" Gulf's dad turned around "Why didn't you say so earlier?"

Mew is very happy because Gulf's dad didn't get mad that he called him Pa.

Dad: "So where are we going?"