Chapter 54

BRUSSELS
3RD PERSON POV

That morning Pinky woke up early to cook breakfast, she wanted Mew's mom to praise her so she cooked all the Thai foods that she likes. After shes done she was about to go wake her up but the two bodyguards are standing infront of the door she was about to open it but one of the guys stopped her.

BD: "You're not allowed to enter Madams room"

Pinky: "What the hell are you saying!? Do you know who I am?"

BD2: "We don't care who you are Maam we are just doing our job and you're not our Boss so we wont listen to you, if you want something from Madam you have to wait for her to wake up because we're also not allowed to enter."

Pinky could not contain her anger and scream at them "IM HER SONS CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR 3 YEARS! SHE KNEW ME VERY WELL AND YOUR HERE TELLING ME IM NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER!??"

BD1: "Yes thats what Boss said"

Pinky: "WHO!?"

BD2 calmly answered her "Boss Mew."

Pinky was shocked "The hell! Don't tell me Mew already told her Mom everything?" She thought. She looked at them and said "Did he told you anything else?"

BD1: "He said that we should not leav-"

But was cut off when the other guy nudge him to to the side and said "Boss said that we should look out for Madam closely as to prevent anything bad to happen to her like before."

BD1 finally understood and nodded his head. Pinky is still suspicious but she let it go since she doesn't want these two to report to Mew so she went back to the kitchen and waited for Mews mom to wake up. She got so bored waiting so she picked up her phone and went to twitter to entertain herself she went to the trending topic and she almost dropped her phone when she saw a picture two guys kissing with a caption "I saw Thai superstar Mew Suppasit kissing a Guy at Universal Studios Japan. Im Mews fan I dont rcognised d other guy, and yes thyre alone no manager around" Pinky knew Mew so well even if the picture is not clear she knew it was him, she was soo mad that she almost throw her phone, she wanted to scream, break something and most importantly she wanted to kill Gulf, her hands are shaking so bad from the anger shes feeling right now she hurriedly went to her room and grab her meds. She laid down and close her eyes after taking the medication. When shes calmed enough she picked her phone up again. She logged out her account and created a fake one and then she commented on the original post "Dat guy is Gulf Kanawut ryt? And it seems lyk he forced Mew just luk at hs hnds on Mews neck he is a nwbie so he wnted 2 create a buzz 4 hmslf, he is CLEARLY USING Mew!"

Just minutes after she posted it she got surprised because her phone won't stop ringing she picked it up and smile when she read all the angry and negative comments under her reply. Awhile ago she was so mad but now after reading all those hate comments towards Gulf she is satisfied and happy "Your career haven't even started yet and now all of Mews fans are against you I hope they will also pressure the director of Tharntype series to stop the project" she thought. She replied to someones comment "Mew is not suited 2 act in a BL series I hope we will unyt & prssure Mews company 2 wthdrw him from dt series bcuz his partner is a USER!" Her tweet got alot of retweets and likes she feel so happy right now she was about to tweet again when she heard Mew's mom talking to the bodyguards she immediately stood up and stepped out of her room she smile and greeted her "Good Morning Ma I made breakfast but its already cold so let me reheat it for you na?"

Mews Mom could only stare at her in disbelieve and said "How could you still smile and talk to me like nothing happened huh!?"