Chapter 107

Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC
to your Reading List and also Thank You for following me and loving both WCY? and TSC🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy bought alot of souvenirs for Gulf and his family she just arrived and shes too tired to go out so she decided to just txt Gulf to let him that shes back and to ask about his schedule.
MESSAGE

IM BACKK!!!

Sam! Lets met up

Gve me ur schedule 4 2morrow na 2 tred to go out now

I will snd 8 2 u lter na

K

Mew had an overseas schedule for a week he wanted to bring Gulf with him but because of their situation right now he had no choice but to be contented with just video calls and phone calls.

Gulf is in Phuket filming a commercial ad and everyone is hurrying as the weather is not so good, because of it Gulf concentrated on his lines and what he should do while the camera rolls. He didn't noticed a broken glass and stepped on it, he screamed from the pain then he looked down and got so worried when he saw alot of blood he looked around and saw his bodyguards he waved his hand and called them they rushed to him right away and when they saw the blood on the ground the Head bodyguard instantly carried him while the other one prevented everyone from getting close to Gulf. One of the bodyguards even ask the crew "Why is there a broken glass on the sand!? We will investigate this and if theres negligence on your part we will file a case!" While the Head bodyguard is doing the first aid treatment he ordered his subordinate to call Sammy and tell her about what happened.

The director called all of his staff and asked them one by one how the broken glass get there when be specifically instructed them to clean and inspect the sand before filming.

Staff1: "We checked the area twice P! We don't know why and how it got there"

The Director who is very mad screamed at them "WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T LOOK CAREFULLY!!" he sighed and lower his voice as he continue "You do know that Nong Gulf had a very powerful person who is always helping him right? What will happened to us if that person decided to take revenge?!"

Staff2: "N Gulf wont let that happened"

Director: "What if he gets disabled?"

Staff3: "Your exaggerating P!"

Director: "We are all going to be jobless if that person knew about this!"

Staff4: "But P, we really did checked the sand twice and I'm very sure that, that broken glass was not there when we checked awhile ago"

Director: "Then who put it there then?"

Everyone was silent trying to remember if they saw someone went to that area while they're preparing to shoot.

Gulf: "Why do you have to tell Sammy about this?"

HeadBG: "Its our job"

Gulf rolled his eyes and asked "How's the wound P?"

HeadBG: "The cut is big and deep its needs stitches"

Gulf sighed.

Bodyguard2: "Sir, Princess Melanie want to talk to you"

Sammy: "Did you already talk to him?"

HeadBG: "Not yet"

Sammy: "No need he sent me a message you take care of Gulf never leave him alone"