Chapter 22

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf was about to get out of Sammy's car when she stop him and told him "Gulf be careful around Pinky don't trust her."

Gulf: "What do you mean Sam?"

Sammy: "God! you're so..... nevermind just be careful ok?"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "You just don't like her thats why you're telling me this."

Sammy: "That bi... HOIII JUST LISTEN TO ME OK!? She's not to be trusted Gulf and also that other girl!"

Gulf: "Geez calm down ok? I'll be careful don't worry mom."

Sammy ignored Gulf's sarcasm "Also you should talk to Mew and tell him to break up with her."

Gulf: "Sam-"

Sammy: "You have to decide Gulf tell him what you really want because the longer you prolong this the more it will hurt her. I admit that I don't like her but no woman deserve to be cheated on behind her back so you have to decide now!"

Gulf sighed and said "I don't know why you're being like this Sam you being serious this whole night is not you."

Sammy smiled and ruffled his hair and said "Its because of you that I'm like this."

Gulf smile and said "ill tell him Sam so please return to your dumb self because I'm not use to seeing you like this."

Sammy laugh "That's good to hear, now get out of my care because I need my beauty rest."

Gulf step out of his car then wave and went inside the house.

MEWs POV

Pinky moved closer to Mew hugged him and then rest her head on his chest "Babe have you meet Gulf's bestfriend?"

"Sammy? Yes why?"

Pinky: "What do you know about her?"

"What do you mean?"

Pinky: "I met her today and shes's crazy she almost stab my hand!"

Mew chuckled

Pinky: "It's not funny babe I was so scared back then."

"Did you do something to Gulf?"

Pinky: "What? No I didn't do anything to him."

"Sammy is very protective of him and that they're friends since highschool thats all I know about her."

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky didn't press on the topic anymore she leaned closer to neck kissed it and said "lets sleep you wore me out."

Mew was still reading his script when his phone vibrates when he saw that it was Gulf calling him he immediately answer it.

Mew: "Its already late why are you still awake?" he said while removing Pinky's arm and then he stood up and went to the balcony.

Gulf: "Are you busy tomorrow?"

Mew: "Yes I have shooting tomorrow until 8pm why? And by the way I want to invite you to dinner tomorrow at 9pm I'll just txt you the location."