Chapter 2

Stranger: " Hey You! Who are you?! What are you doing here in front of our house? Its raining and you're here sitting looking lifeless you scared the shit out of me!"

Mew: " Can't I just sit here for awhile? I don't really feel like going home or moving an inch from here. Let me just sit here until I can feel the cold."

Stranger: " What's wrong with you? Are you high or something?"

Mew: " Indeed I am"

Stranger: " F*ck wait here I'll call the police"

Mew: " Waiiitttt!!!! Let me explain myself ok?"

Stranger: " No! I dont want to sit and talk to an addict in front of our house!"

Mew: " You sure judge quickly. Are you not gonna asked me why I did this? Why Im doing this to myself? Why Im like this right now?!! You know nothing about me!!!!"

Stranger: " Alright ! Alright! Why are you like this?"

Mew: " Do you know what it feels like to go home to an empty house? What it feels like to know your father cheated on your mother but your mother chose to turn a blind eye on whats happening, pretending to know nothing acting like a happy housewife for years and then tried to commit suicide in front of you?"

Stranger: " So thats the reason why you took drugs and drunk and got wasted? You know this may sound harsh but you can't washed away all the pain you're feeling by taking those drugs and alcohol because after you got sober its still the same problem nothing will change you are just destroying you life!"

BRIIINNNGGGGG.......

Mew woke up feeling upset because he doesn't want to remember that shameful past.

MEW POV

"Who is that guy? Why does his voice sounds familiar and why am I dreaming about the past that I tried so hard to forget? This is weird I havent dream about anything from my past after I completed my treatment. Why is this coming back again?"

AT THE EVENT VENUE

Reporter: " Mew is it true that you already picked your partner?

Mew: "Where did you heard it from? Thats not true I will choose at the final screening."

Reporter: "But you went to the audition venue right? Was it planned or you just want to go there and see the audition process?"

Mew: "It wasn't planned I actually had taping that night but I decided to go there and cheer all of them."

Reporter: "Can you share your thoughts right now?"

Mew: "Thoughts about what? About the audition?"

Reporter: "No, about you playing a gay role."

Mew: "Ah~ well first off I feel nervous because this is my first time playing this kind of role but Im also excited to play a challenging role like this."

Reporter: "Since we are talking about BL is it possible for you to fall for a man?"

Mew: "Oh wow! Thats a very straightforward question! To answer I don't really care of the gender as long as I have a good feeling to each other and our personality clicks gender is not an issue for me."

Reporter: " REALLY?!! But you have a girlfriend right? Do you think she will get mad at you because of your answer?"

Mew: "Well she's very understanding besides I just answered your question truthfully and Im with her now so she doesn't have to worry since I am the loyal type."

Reporter: "Thats sweet! Thank you Mew."

The next day Mews answer to that interview again trended and went viral. Everyone was surprise of his answer. And every LGBTQ voiced out their support to Mew and his upcoming series.

Mew got all the love calls again from different stations and magazines for interviews. This is nothing new to him since hes been in the business for 4 years whats different now is that even the LGBTQ community wants to interview him. Its like he gained another fanclub.

MEWS MANAGER POV

" Mew the last screening will be held tomorrow, the director and the author wants you to act with the actors they want to see who have the best chemistry with you."

Mew: "Which part of the book do I have to act?

" Its chapter 28 the explicit part"

Mew: " ..... They really want to see me kissing a guy huh?"

" I asked no I begged them not to choose these parts. I even told them that you might back-out from this."

Mew: "And?"

" They said that kissing on the lips is not necessary only the hugging and kissing the cheek part."

Mew: " Ok, Btw can you go fetch Pinky from her dorm? I promised her dinner but I still have 1 interview left. She knew the place just ask her for direction."

" Shes not mad at you or got jealous because of these rumours going around about you falling for a guy or your partner in this series?"

Mew: " Nah, we've been together for 2 years and you knew her shes not the type that get jealous easily."

" Well we never know."