Chapter 8

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is contemplating either to txt Mew or not. He is worried about him. After Mew went home yesterday everyone is worried about him. He is MIA the whole day today he did not update his social media accounts and he didn't reply in their LINE GC.

Gulf decided to just call Mews manager P Boss.

Gulf: "Hello P..."

Manager: "Yes Gulf?"

Gulf: "Well P I just want to ask about P Mew."

Manager: "Oh Mew is not with me today. He called me last night and asked to cancel all his schedules today. Why?"

Gulf: "Ah nothing P its just that he is very quite in our Line GC everyone is worried."

Manager: "You can just call him you know or you guys can go to his house and visit him If you want. Ill txt you the address ok?"

Gulf: "Ok Thank You P."

After the conversation Gulf told the casts about P Boss suggestion and all agreed to go visit Mew in the evening.

Mew on the other hand is still sleeping he took sleeping pills last night. He didn't even wake up when Pinky arrived that afternoon.

Pinky: "Baby?? I bought lunch..."

Silence.....

Pinky went straight to Mews bedroom and smile when she saw Mews sleeping face. She sat in the bed and caress Mews face.

Pinky: "I will not let Gulf take you away from me.I was glad you didnt had the courage to speak to him before. I endured listening to you talked about him and watched you stalked him everyday. Ive been with you since we were young but you didnt notice my feelings, instead you took notice of someone like him just because you got high and got wasted infront of his grand parents house! When you told me that you will talk to him that day I was so afraid thats why I did it. It also killed me seeing you lying in the hospital bed lifeless but I will do anything to have you Mew."

Pinky was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. She went down and opened the door to see the face of the person she doesn't want to see after reminiscing what she did in the past.

Mild: "Sawadee P~"
Mild greeted her cheerfully.
"We're here to visit P Mew is he here?"
Mild entered like he own the place.

Pinky: "Mew is sleeping I think you should just come back tomorrow since I don't think he will wake up."

Gulf: "What do you mean? He is not answering his phone the whole day is he ok?"

Pinky: "Well I saw sleeping pills on the table so I think he took some thats why he is still sleeping."

Mild: "And you didn't even check if he is still breathing? What if he overdose?"

Mew: "Im very much alive Mild."

Everyone turned around and saw Mew coming down wearing only basketball shorts. Gulf heart is beating faster while staring at him. He missed him they havent talk for a month and they didnt had a chance to talk yesterday.

Pinky: "Ahem!"

Gulf realises that he is staring too much and turned his attention to Pinky who is staring at him.

Mew: "Why are you guys here?"

Bright: "We came to visit you P were worried about you because youre not yourself yesterday."

Mew: "Ah about that im sorry I had a very bad migraine yesterday."

Gulf: "Are you feeling better now?"
Gulf asked concerned.

Mew smiled and nodded his head.

Mew: "Dinner? "
Mew asked his visitors all of them shake their heads.

Mew: "What do you want to eat? ill call delivery."

While waiting for the delivery Mew excused himself and went upstairs to take a shower.

Mild: "P~ Mew and you live together?"

Pinky: "No i just sleep here sometimes. She answered while facing Gulf."

Mild: "So you have a spare key? Wow you guys looked like a married couple!!! And look at this house so big and luxurious!!!"

Pinky upon hearing it blush and smiled to Mild.

Pinky: "Yeah this house is actually his parents house he had his own house but he prefer to stay here."

Gulf feels uncomfortable hearing the conversation. He doesn't know why but his heart feels heavy so he excuse himself and went outside to breath. He went to the gazebo and sat there.He doesnt like what hes feeling right now.

Mew was at his room upstairs standing beside his window when he notice that someone was going to the gazebo it was gulf. So he change quickly and went downstairs he went outside using the back door.

Gulf was looking up staring at the stars while calming himself. He did not notice that mew sat beside him.

Mew: "What are you thinking?"

Gulf was startled but did not moved.

Gulf: "Nothing the stars look so beautiful tonight."

Mew: "Indeed"

Gulf: "Why are doing this P?"

Mew: "I dont know."

"You have a very beautiful girlfriend for 2 years P." Gulf said still looking up.

Mew: "I missed you."

Gulf didnt respond or move he just closed his eyes calming his heart.

Mew: "I missed you so much"

Gulf: "Stop doing this P. This is not right."

Mew: "I missed your lips"

Gulf didnt respond nor moved.

Mew moved closer to Gulf touch his cheek and said "I cant stop thinking about you."

Gulf opened his eyes turn his head and look at Mew.

Gulf: "You should be thinking about your girlfriend you know."

Mew: "I want to kiss you so bad right now."

Gulf still did not respond and look up again.

Gulf: "Do you find it exciting doing this behind you girlfriends back?"

Mews hand went to Gulfs neck and caress it.
Gulf close his eyes trying to hold himself back they cant keep doing this behind Pinkys back this is so wrong.

Mew: "Tell me the truth did you miss me?"

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "Can I take your silence as a yes?"

Mews hand that was caressing his neck grip it and pull Gulfs head towards his.

They kissed hungrily.

Mews tongue explores Gulfs mouth and viseversa. Mew moaned when he felt Gulfs hand went inside his shirt and explore his body Gulf moved and straddle Mew he looked down his eyes darkening then he bent down and whispered in Mews ear.

Gulf: I missed you too.

****************************************
PS: Who's excited for tonights episode? I know we are all gonna cry tonight I read some spoilers but whatever Im still excited.