Chapter 57

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

Ps: Any suggestions for future chapters?🤔

3RD PERSON POV

Mew arrived at the company when he entered the conference room all of the important people are already there.

Company Boss: "Why are you late?"

Mew: "Im sorry but I cant say NO if the Crown Prince wanted to meet me P"

Sponsor: "What's your connection to the Palace Mew?"

Mew: "His Highness and my dad are business partners"

The people in the room just nodded their heads  and didn't say anything anymore so their Boss spoke "Explain yourself Mew whats with that picture?"

Shareholder: "It will damage your image and the fans are mad Mew, the company stocks are down the moment that picture went viral."

Mew: "That was.."

Sponsors: "You're the spokes person of each of our brands and alot of your fans are returning the product they bought, they said that its their way of saying that they don't like you having a relationship with a man."

Company Boss: "Nong Mew you know that fans are very possessive right? You having a girlfriend they tolerated it because they knew what your girlfriend did when you got into an accident before thats why they didn't bash and hated her because they felt thankful for all she did for you but now this scandal, they're protesting by returning all the products they bought and also they wanted you out of that BL series."

Mew sighed "What do you want me to do?"

Shareholder: "You will have a press conference tomorrow and you will deny everything."

Mew chuckle and said "Do you really think you can control me?"

Company Boss: "MEW!"

Mew became serious and said "Let me tell you the truth I LOVE HIM and that picture was not photoshopped I DID KISSED HIM. Now about me denying everything in that press conference I have to get back on you on that."

Sponsors: "What do you mean by that!"

Mew: "Because I have to ask him first, now if he agrees then its good for you guys but if he disagrees then I guess you have to prepare yourselves."

Company Boss: "You're going to throw away all the years of your hard work?!"

Mew: "HE is all I NEED"

After saying it Mew excused himself and went out of the room. All the people inside the room started arguing the sponsors are threatening to sue because Mew signed a contract with them. PBoss who is listening the whole time finally speak up and said "You guys know that Mew can just pay you all right? Have you forgotten that his Dad is one of the richest person in Asia?"

The room suddenly became quiet the company boss asked him "Then what do you suggest we should do?"

PBoss: "Nothing we just have to wait."

Shareholder: "Wait for what?"

PBoss: "Gulf's decision"