Chapter 118

Thank You for following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew arrived at the filming site without telling Gulf and the cast and crew were all delighted to see him on set. Some of the cast are new actors so when they saw him there they couldn't hide their excitement but they're too shy to approach him so they went and bugged their managers to introduced them to him. Since Mew came alone without Boss the managers who are also new didn't dare approach him.

Actress: "P why are still standing here? Go and talk to him!"

Manager: "Its best if you ask NGulf"

Actress: "But he is still filming his scene"

Manager: "Then you have to wait! Anyway aren't you suppose to read and memorise your lines? NMew is not going anywhere anyway so concentrate on memorising your script first!"

Gulf completed his scene and went straight to where Mew is and sat on his lap with his right arms went around Mews neck "PBoss already told me you're coming here" Mew instantly wrapped his arms around his waist and asked "Are you done?"

Gulf: "Nope I still have one more shoot"

Mew: "Good because I ordered foods for everyone it will arrived soon"

Gulf: "Aw~ you're such a decicated husband I want to kiss you right now you know"

Mew: "Lets not do that here na~"

Their loveydovey moment got interrupted when someone sarcastically said "Its good to know that you guys doesn't care that there's people around you" Mew tightened his arms around Gulfs waist and answered "You need something P?"

Bermb: "Actually yes"

Gulf: "What is it P?"

Bermb: "Well since NMew is here and some of the casts are newbies they wanted to talk to your fiancé for awhile is that ok with you Nong?"

Gulf: "Mew?"

Mew nodded his head without letting go of Gulf. Bermb shakes his head and gave the go signal to the newbies and they immediately walked closer and started to introduced themselves and started talking excitedly to Mew. Mew answered every questions and allowed them to take pictures of him and Gulf. Gulf on the other hand just listened and didn't interrupted them.

After the commotion everyone left as its their time to film. Mew noticed something and ask "Where's the intern?" Gulfs brows raised and said "Why?" Mew shrugged his shoulders and said "Just asking"

Gulf: "Well he said he's not feeling well so he went home"

Mew: "Uh-huh"

Sun asked his father about Mew's parents and their business he also asked if he knew the Suwanamas. Luckily for him his dad knew and did a business deal with them before. He inquired about Pinky if he meet her before and where is she now. Before his dad answer him he asked if he's interested of her and he lied and said yes.

Dad: "Well I haven't seen her for so long Im also wondering why Mr. Suwanamas haven't been bringing her to some of business gatherings just like before."

Sun: "Maybe you can ask dad? Please help me meet her na na na dad~"

Dad: "Its been awhile since I last saw Mr. Sawanamas son"

Sun: "So you know someone that is close to their family dad? Maybe you can asked?"

Dad: "You really like her that much?"