Chapter 1

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because all of his works are very successful not only that all his love interest in those series and movies all became popular overnight.

His name is Mew Suppasit he's just been in the industry for 4 years but steadily gaining popularity not only in his home country but also in Asia. But now he is in a dilemma.

Because of his popularity and also his good looks many BL fans wanted him to take a role on a BL serie. Not only fans but the authors of BL books wanted him to play their protagonist! But since he's been accepting straight roles and is very popular, those author didn't even try to contact his manager or his company since they think that he doesn't need the BL fandom for
fame since he is already VERY POPULAR that he will just reject their offers.

Until one brave author who is very clever post something on her twitter and tagged his manager.

This author is also very famous in the BL world. All of her books are always sold out.

Fans saw the post, Retweeted and assumed that Mews team already gave the author the go signal thats why she bravely tagged mews manager.

It  trended #1 on twitter and other social media sites so Mews manager is very busy receiving calls from media outlets asking if its really true or not.

Because of the chaos that is happening in social media and also the chaos it caused on mews managers phone he decided to message the author on twitter and asked details then he called the company and lastly Mew.

Manager: "Mew there's a job offer for you, its a drama series."

Mew: "Ok? Its your job to take it or reject it why are you calling me as if you're asking for my opinion?"

Manager: "The thing is....."

Mew: "Is???"

Manager: "Its a very challenging role and its actually the first time I received this kind of role offer for you."

Mew: "OK? what kind of role is it that you want me to decide personally?"

Manager: "Wellitsblserie"

Mew: "What?? I don't understand repeat it again slowly!"

Manager: "Ahem... Its a Bl serie"

Mew: "........"

Manager: "Mew are you there? Why are you being silent? If you don't want this I can reject it right now."

Mew: "NO! Don't reject it yet ! I want to read the book first."

Manager: "Are you sure? Its really fine if you don't want this, the company boss also said that its your choice they're fine whatever your decision is."

Mew: "Im not forcing myself I want to read the book first before I decide."

Manager: "Ok ill come by your house later. Bye!"

Mew POV

"I did say that I want to read the book and decide, but I did not expect this book to have a very explicit scenes!

What to do?! I cant even check my IG and Twitter because my fans and BL fans are bombarding me with messages about this series!!

I HAVE NOT EVEN DECIDED YET!!!!!

But I want to challenge myself, I want them to know that Im a versatile actor that I can do justice to every role I play!"

3 PERSON POV

And so Mew called his manager after reading the book and told him that he will accept the role but demanded that be will personally choose his on screen partner.

News of Mew accepting the BL serie was all over the news and was a hot topic in all social media sites everyone is anticipating the serie and who will be his on screen partner.

News of the audition date for his on screen partner was announced and once again became a hot topic on the news and social media sites.

Newbie and experienced BL actors aren't letting this chance go as they also plans to audition for the role since they know that being with Mew will help their career.

The line for the audition is very long many FC president of other actors were present to cheer their idol. Newbies are intimidated by it except for 1 who is very calm and doesn't really care about what is going on in his surroundings because he is very sleepy.

This newbie's name is Gulf Kanawut he heard about the news of the audition and just like everyone else he too wants to have a successful entry and career in showbusiness hence he's auditioning. He didn't expect that some experienced actors will also audition although he is not intimidated by them because he is confident in his acting skills he still cant help but feel shocked.

INSIDE THE AUDITION HALL

Everyone that was chosen from the first screening was led inside and waited for any instructions from the crew. After about 20 mins the door opens and everyone saw Mew walking  towards the mini stage. Everyone was so surprised they didn't expected Mew to come this early stage of the audition they thought he will come at the last moment since he is an in demand actor.

Mew: "Hello Everyone Im Mew Suppasit and I just want to come here and personally congratulate you in passing the 1st round."

MEW POV

Im surprise at how many auditioned for the role I even saw familiar faces. Why are they auditioning? They're already quite successful. I'm so glad that I will only participate in the last round I don't want to hurt their feelings if I have to pick someone who is new and not them.

I actually have a taping today I should sleep and relax since the taping starts at 6pm but I saw a picture from the audition site that was taken by a fan of another actor. I had to see that guy personally since he caught my attention and because he looked very familiar. I hope he passed the 1st round.

"P can I have all the profiles of the ones that passed the 1st round?"

Manager:  "Why? You're supposed to pick at the last day of the audition and why are you here? You are not needed here!"

"P~ Can I just have a peek? Besides Im just curious because I saw a lot of familiar faces!."

Manager: "Now that you mentioned it I did saw some familiar faces. Anyway you sit and wait here while i go get the papers."

Manager: "HERE!!"

"Thanks P!"

As I expected theres a lot of familiar faces that passed and a few new faces. Hmm...so he passed and his name is Gulf he's really familiar where did I saw him before? Why is it that I feel like I knew him?

Manager: "Mew why are staring at that newbies profile? You know him? Hmm?"

"No I don't know him but I felt like I met him before I just don't remember where and how."

Manager: "Maybe he looked like someone you knew before? Do you want me to call him so that you can talk to him?"

"No need!"