Chapter 17

3RD PERSON POV

AT THE WORKSHOP

Everyone was on high spirit since this is the last day for their workshop and all of them are excited for the day they will start shooting the series.

Mew went to where Gulf is after talking to the director, he sit beside Gulf "what are you going to do after this?"

Gulf: "I have 1 class."

Mew: "Do you want me to drive you there?"

Gulf stared and him and then said "NO!"

Mew: "But I want to."

Gulf glared at him and "you'll cause a commotion in my uni did you forget who you are? Everyone will recognise you!"

Mew sighed and said "then ill wait for your class to end."

Gulf: "Aren't you busy? I didnt know that someone like you have alot of free time."

Mew: "I have a shooting around 9pm later. I already read the script and I always have time for you."

Gulf: "You should use those free time of yours to rest Mew."

Mew didnt listened to him and said "Oh! I want to meet your friend Sammy."

Gulf was startled he thought "how did he know Sammy?"

Mew fake a smile then pretended to scratch his neck and said "I have a confession to make."

Gulf: "You dont have to say it I already guessed."

Mew then clasped Gulfs hand and said "Im sorry I was very jealous at that time and I don't know what to do so I used every connections I had please don't get mad" he pleaded.

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "dont you dare do it again! I feel like my privacy has been violated."

Mew smile and said "I promised" he was about to lean in and kiss Gulfs lips when Gulf stop him and whispered "we're in public Mew."

Mew immediately straighten up he stared at Gulf and said "I really want to kiss you right now."

Gulf heart skip a beat but pretended to be mad "is that all you think of in that head of yours?"

Mew: "Yes!" after he answered he grab Gulfs hand and then drag him outside the room. Gulf at first was confused but then he realises what Mew is thinking.

Gulf: "You real....." he didn't finish what he was about to say because Mew already pushed him agaisnt the wall and kissed his lips. The two make out for serveral minutes before Mew decided to end it or something else might happen.

While panting Mew said "your lips they're addicting" then he kissed him again.

Gulf: "Thats enough Mew everyone will notice that were gone." He said embarrassed.

Mew: "Alright but I will still drive you to your university and ill wait for you and don't forget to bring Sammy too."

Gulf sighed and walked passed him.

They arrived at the University and Mews car alone is already attracting alot of attention from the students.

Girl: "Wow a sports-car."

Guy: "This is my first time seeing this expensive sports-car in person."

Girl 2: "Its my first time seeing this car here in our campus."

Guy 2: "Yeah Im curious who's driving."

Gulf doesn't have the courage to step out from the car since he saw that alot of students are already gathering out of curiosity so he turned to Mew "lets go somewhere else I don't want to be seen."