Chapter 120

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those reader who feel uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is on his way to SkyBar after a very tiring day of work. He actually wanted to refuse going there but its Sammy who invited them and knowing her she wouldn't accept a NO as an answer thats why even if he is so tired he have no choice but to go there. Mew on the other hand is still on his way back to Thailand he also can't say NO to Sammy who called him early in the morning. And since he went overseas to meet the owner of the product he just signed a contract with he is not as tired as Gulf in fact he is happy and excited as it has been awhile since the last time he went to his bestfriends hotel. Gulf called him before he border his flight to tell him he will go there after he finish shooting.

Ice closed his bar today so that they can enjoy their time together drinking without worrying that someone might film them secretly. Sammy on the other hand is with her uncle, they're in a gathering with the elites in the society. She really hate this kind of gathering as she cant stand the entitled rich brats acting all high and mighty. She always avoided them whenever they try to speak to her because she is afraid that she might do or say something that will get her in trouble with his uncle or the Royal Family so she would always excuse herself whenever she sees them approaching but this time her uncle stop her from going anywhere "You stay and talk to them Melanie they've been complaining to their parents about you not liking them. They said that they just wanted to talk and get to know you"

Sammy: "But its true I don't like them and I don't have any plans on talking to them Uncle"

Uncle: "Melanie you have to learn to talk to people you don't like for the sake of our country and business"

Sammy: "But Uncle you said I only need to stand beside you thats why I-"

Uncle: "I will let you go after you talk to them for a few minutes Melanie. You can go to your boyfriends bar and have fun with your friends as long as you talk to them"

Sammy rolled her eyes "I see that you still keep on spying on me uncle I wonder who among my bodyguards are yours?" Her uncle chuckle and said "Stop thinking about it and talk to them" then he left her alone after greeting the four ladies who approached them. Sammy had no choice but to talk to them so that she can get out of there and go to where her friends are.

SKYBAR

Gulf is the first one to arrived and was greeted by Ice "Hey~ you're early" Gulf sit down infront of him and said "Can I order food? Im starving" Ice signalled the cook.

Fifteen minutes later Mew arrived. He went straight to Gulf hugging and kissing him infront if his bestfriend.

Mew: "I missed you"

Gulf: "Me too"

Ice: "How about me?"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "Yeah whatever P" Gulf continue to eat like there's no tomorrow so Mew rubbed his back and said "Eat slowly"

Gulf: "I'm soo hungry Mew let me eat na~"

Sammy: "Oh! Someone already started eating without waiting for me huh?!"

Gulf: "Leave me alone Sam"

Sammy: "Hi babe"

Ice: "Why are you dressed like that?"

Sammy: "I have no time to change babe I wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible"

Ice knew his girlfriend's sentiments when it comes to her Royal duties "Its ok babe you're here with me now so-"