Chapter 15

"Im sorry for updating late yall"

3RD PERSON POV

"Nong? Are you still there?"

Gulf left hand went to Mew head and pulling it more towards his neck "Ahhh~ good" he whispered while craning his neck to give Mew  more access.

"Nong? Nong? Are you still there???"

Mew holds Gulfs chin and turned his head and then attached his lips "drop the call" Mew commanded while kissing him.

Gulf did what he was told and then Mew pushed him on the bed. He caress Gulf cheek smiled seductively then lean forward and whispered to his ear "I will ravish you tonight" he then kiss Gulfs lips their chests brushed up against each other and theirr lips moved in sync. Mew kiss and sucked his lips hungrily and then his neck down to his right nipple while pinching the other. Gulf gripped Mews hair "there...do it...more ahhh harder." He is so aroused right now he doesn't care about anything anymore. Mew sucked harder making Gulf arched his back from the pleasure.

Mew then licked his abs then unbuckle Gulfs belt unzziped his jeans tugging it down, he lick his lips and then pressed it agaisnt Gulfs bulge making gulf moan "ahhh~sooo good." Mew tugged his boxers down and then took his member out and licked the precum, Gulf moaned and close his eyes but Mew suddenly Grip him tightly making him opened his eyes in suprise he was about to scream at him when Mew interrupted him "watch me."

"No!" He answered feeling embarrassed.

"I want you to watch me" Mew then leaned forward and licked his tip and then wrapped his lips around his member and sucked him off.

Gulf is now panting eyes wide open, he can't believed that the Superstar Mew Suppasit is giving him a blowjob right now.

Because of the pleasure he is feeling he cant keep his eyes open and arched his back "Oh God! Mew yes just like that....soo good....more...succk me more ple....asee dont sto..ppp ahhh~ gooodd" he is gripping Mews hair and he is thrusting his hips towards Mews mouth.

Mew replaced his mouth with his hand and then kiss his neck sucking on the skin and then pulled away and whispered "where do you want to cum Gulf?...In my hand or in my mouth?" Gulf glared at him panting hard "are you sure this is you first time doing this to a man?" Mew smirked and said "are you complimenting me?" while still rubbing Gulfs tip by his thumb.

"Ahh~  Mew that felt soo good" he said while thrusting his hips towards Mews hand. "Moree...I want moree ahh~ " he said then his left hand went to Mews lips "Suck me more Mew I...I want to cum in you're mouth."

Mew: "You...talking dirty is sexy" Mew kiss his lips sucked his tounge and then went down again pleasuring him with his mouth, picking up his pace, he sucked Gulfs member while rubbing his thighs making Gulf gripped his hair so tightly while thrusting his hips and moaned "ahh...mmm.... more more yes! Like tha...t dont stopp plea...se dont stopp.. ahhh fasterr Mew pleaaase make me cum... ahh make me cum....soo goodd~."

This is his first time Mew sucked someone and because of the pleasure Gulf forgot about that and keep on thursting so Mew relaxed his jaw didn't even try to stop him.

Gulf's movements are getting faster and faster and Mew knew right away that he is close...
Gulf: Fuckk yess...ahh soo good Mew Im cumming... ahh ~ yess im.. ahhh!! And he came right in Mews mouth.

Mew almost choke but swallowed. "Why did you swallow it its disgusting!" Gulf said out of breath and Mew just shrugs.

When the heat of their body cooled down Gulf realises something and threw a pillow at Mews face. "FUCK! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! LIAR! YOU FUCKING PRETENDED TO BE DRUNK!!! He said fuming "AND I WAS FEELING GUILTY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND HERE YOU ARE TRICKING ME!!!!"

Mew was startled when a pillow landed straight to his face and then looked at the fuming Gulf and smirk "I didn't lie Im still drunk! Can you please lower your voice its making my head ache."

Gulf: "YOU!"

Mew: "So can we continue where we left off?" I haven't ravish you yet."

Gulf grab the first thing within his reach and threw it towards Mew "FUCK YOU!!!"

Mew lucky dodged the lampshade that was thrown at him. "What? You were enjoying it awhile ago."

Gulf tried to stand up but Mew was quick to stop him "where are you going?"

Gulf: "Home!"

Mew: "I will not let you."

Gulf: "You really want to fuck me that much?! If I agree will you stay away from me?" he asked but he doesnt want to know the answer what if Mew said yes it will crash him.

Mew stared at Gulf and sighed "youre overreacting I just want you to rest its already 3am come lay down lets sleep" Mew pushed Gulf on the bed then went to the other side and laid down.

Gulf didnt argue anymore since hes very tired so he turned his back at Mew and closed his eyes he tried to sleep but after awhile he felt Mew getting closer and then he felt Mews arms wrapped around his waist he flinches but didnt do anything.

Mew hugged Gulfs waist and said "Im sorry don't be mad at me I am really not lying im really drunk and Im also serious about what I said I love you gulf."

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "Why are you holding back? I know you have feelings for me."

Gulf: " You know why P."

Mew: "Is it because of my girlfriend?"

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "What do you want me to do? Tell me and ill do it."

Gulf: "I cant let you hurt her P shes very kind."

Mew: "I will not break up with her but I want to be like this to you."

Gulf: "Thats cheating."

Mew: "Then ill break up with her."

Gulf: "You're blackmailing me."

Mew: "I just want you be mine" he tighten his arms around Gulf and kiss the back of his neck.

Gulf: "Lets sleep."

Mew: "Answer me first."

Gulf: "What do you want me to say Mew?"

Mew: "That you have feelings for me and you'll let me stay by your side."

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "Please ill do anything."

Gulf turned around and look at mews face and then he nodded and kissed Mews lips. "Im sorry Sam for not heeding your advice but I cant stop myself anymore."

After a minute of making out Gulf broke the kiss and buried his face in Mews neck and said "Im tired Mew lets sleep."

Mew hugged him tightly and said "I like how you call my name instead of P whenever where alone" he then kissed Gulfs head and both of them slept peacefully with a smile on thier faces.

***************************************
How was it? Did it satisfy y'all's thirst??