Chapter 125

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf and Mew are once again the talk of every social media and tv stations in Thailand. Fans are camping outside the hospital praying and desperate for good news for three days now. Media tried to sneaked inside the hospital and bribed the hospital staff several times but because of the tight security that Sammy put in the hospital only family and close friends are allowed to see Gulf. Gulfs parents didn't leave his side and stayed in the hospital talking to their son everyday. All his coworkers also went to the hospital but they're denied by the guards because Sammy gave specific instructions that only the people on the list she gave them are allowed to enter the room. Nurses and doctors who are allowed to go inside Gulf's room to check on him are all handpick by Sammy.

Dad: "Sam is it ok for you to be with us? What about His Highness?"

Sammy: "It's fine uncle"

Mom: "Thank you so much for your help Sam"

Sammy: "Auntie Gulf is like my brother theres no need for you to say thanks to me"

Gulf dad stood up and went beside Gulf, he look at him and smile sadly "This child why is he still sleeping?" Sammy smile and said "He will wake up uncle don't worry" Sammy always put on a brave face everytime Gulf's parents are staring to worry but deep inside she is also very worried and scared because she knew that when he wakes up he will ask about what happened and he had no choice but to tell Gulf everything. Sammy stared at Gulf and thought "Please don't wake up yet Gulf".

When Sammy looked at her watch she stood up and said "Uncle, Auntie I need to go check the others in the other room. Please call me when there's news" She left and went to Gulf's bodyguards who also got injured that day. Sammy already know everything but the only thing she did is banned Sun's whole family from leaving the country and didn't do anything after that, not yet, because she is more concern of Gulf and the other's recovery.

Mew's parents also went back to Thailand after they heard the news from Ice. They visited Gulf several times and also consoled his parents. They also wanted to help with the investigations but Sammy told them that they should just leave it to her and not waste their energy and time for unimportant people and should focus on their own health.

Mew's Mom: "Why? Why'd this happened? Its like I went back from the past"

Mew's Dad: "Shhh...stop overthinking its not good for you lets just pray that he will wake up soon"

Sammy: "Yes I'm sure he will auntie don't worry lets just follow the doctors advice and keep talking to him"

Sammy closed her eyes when she remembered that conversation with Mew's parents, they look very sad just like Gulf's parents. She went to visit the bodyguard then went back Gulf's room. His parents are sleeping so Sammy carefully closed the door and sat beside Gulf, she grabbed his hand whispered "Until when are you planning to sleep Gulf? Everyone very worried but if you can hear me please listen to me and don't wake up yet na? I don't want you to wake up because I know you'll suffer even more, I don't want to witness you going through all that pain so please just....don't wake up yet"

Sammy got startled when Gulf's mom squeeze her shoulder and said "Sam he will have to face it eventually all we can do when that time comes is to be there for him" Sammy hugged Gulf's mom and cried silently on her shoulder.