Chapter 119

Thank You for following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sun have a rough week because his duties as an intern suddenly doubled he doesn't know why but his PBermb suddenly told him to not be lazy. He had a feeling that it was Gulf's doing and he is doing it on purpose. Because of his busy schedules his time on finding Pinky reduced. He also comes home very tired and didn't have any energy to search for more people who knew her.

Today they're in the waiting room. Gulf is busy with his phone smiling widely. He knew that Gulf is talking to Mew. If looks could kill he probably murdered Gulf right now. He stared at Gulf's neck and thought "What if I strangle him when everyones gone? But if I do that I will be the only suspect! Ah~ what to....I don't know how long I can pretend being happy and obedient while talking to this guy!"

Gulf: "Nong? Whats with the serious face? Are you plotting my murder or something?"

Sun eyes widens "WHA...WHATT?! ARE YOU SAYING P!" Gulf smirk at him and said "Its because you're GLARING at me awhile ago. Are mad at me Nong? Did I unknowingly did something to you?"

Sun panicked and stuttered "No...no P! You...you did nothi....nothing at all!"

Gulf: "Are you sure?"

Sun: "Yes P!"

Gulf: "Ok if you say so"

Gulf then went back to his phone while humming which irritate him more. He stood up and left the room. Best who heard them asked Gulf "What was that Nong?" Gulf shrugged his shoulders and said "You heard him P"

Best: "He looked mad though"

Gulf: "Maybe he's just PMSing P"

Best: "Why are you like this? You should be concern! Maybe he had a problem that's why he's like that?"

"Yeah like how he will get rid of me problem" Gulf murmured.

Best: "What was that Nong?"

Gulf: "Nothing P"

Best: "Maybe you need to give him a day off?"

Gulf: "Yeah maybe P"

The next day Sun is very happy because he got two days off and the PI he hired texted him that he have good news. He did his morning routine with a smile on his face "Finally! My hardwork has paid off!" he thought while looking at his reflection in the mirror. He hurriedly change and went to their meeting place. When he saw the Private Investigator he approached him excitedly "P! So what is it? You said its good news!"

Private Investigator: "Calm down and sit down first Nong"

Sun: "Ok I am calm now"

Private Investigator: "Nong are you sure about this girl?"

Sun: "What do you mean P?"

Private Investigator: "You're a young man with a bright future ahead of you why would you want to get involve with someone like this girl?"

Sun fake a smile and lied "P when you love someone you tend to ignore other trivial things about them as long as you have that person right? Thats the reason why I hired you because I am blinded by love" The private investigator shakes his head and said "But that girl is in jail Nong. I suggest you forget about her since her sentence is long and she offended someone with high status"

Sun: "High status? Are talking about the Jongcheveevat P?"

Private Investigator: "I don't know the details Nong that is the only information I got"