Chapter 138

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

TEN MONTHS LATER

Mew and his family are in Iceland, it's their last stop from their european tour. His dad planned the trip when Mew fully recovered from his accident. He convinced Mew and his wife for this trip because he realised that he works way too much and didn't spend much time to bond with his family and what happened to Mew also made him realised that no matter how much money he have it can't buy him another Mew if he died from that accident. Mew understood his dad's intention thats why he didn't protest and went with them even without Gulf. He also thought that this trip is the right opportunity to talk to them about his plans.

Mew's dad is sitting in front of the window while staring at the view outside. He walked closer to his dad and tapped his shoulder and said "Pa~ I want talk to you" his dad looked at him and smile "What is it son?" Mew sat in-front of him and said "Where's Ma?" Mew suddenly felt a warm hands on his shoulder "Did you call for me son?"

Mew: "Ma please sit down. I want to talk to the both of you"

Mew mom kissed his head before she sat beside his husband and said "Oh~ this looks serious"

Mew: "Pa~ Ma~ I want to marry Gulf next month"

Dad: "But Gulf is busy right?"

Mom: "Do you want to publicise it?"

Mew: "I will not announced it Ma and since same sex marriage is still not legalised in Thailand I want to marry him somewhere else"

Dad: "It seems like our tour will helped you decide the place?"

Mew smile at his dad "Yes Pa"

Mom: "How about the guest? No! Wait do you want a big wedding? Because if you do we need to plan it now. And the guest ~ since he is the best friend of Sammy we also need to invite His Highness"

Mew: "Ma~ relax na~ I want it to be just a simple wedding with family and close friends as our witnesses but I still have to ask him about it because if he want a big wedding then we need to invite Pa's business partners and the whole Royal Family and some medias and our friends from the entertainment industry"

Dad: "Alright just tell us when and where do you want it to be held and I will help you"

Mom: "I cant believe I will finally going to see you walk down the aisle with the person you truly love Mew"

Mew: "I'm sorry that it's not a woman Ma~ Pa~"

Dad: "As long as you're happy son"

Mom: "That's right! As long as you're happy then it doesn't matter to us who you're going to marry as long as he also loves you. If you're feeling guilty that you cant give us a grandchild then lets make use of our money and use science for that. There's a lot of ways to get a child now you can even choose the gender that you want! So son you have to live and enjoy your life happily that's what matters to us. Right darling?"

Dad: "That's right that's all we want"

Mew with teary eyes stood up and hugged his mom and dad "Thank you Pa~ Ma~"