Chapter 13

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf didn't answer and just stared at Mew. He cant believed what is happening right now he wished Sammy is by his side. She would definitely know what to do in this kind of situation.

Mew's hand dropped when Gulf did not say anything after he poured all his feelings to him, he thinks that maybe Gulf doesnt have any feelings for him.

Disheartened he smiled sadly and said "I'm sorry for everything I did to you, maybe you just dont want to hurt my feelings thats why you went along with me. Now I finally understand I'm really sorry Gulf" he turned around and walked away.

Gulf watched as Mew walked away from him until he cant see his shadow anymore his mind is in a mess right now, he doesn't know how to react thats why he didn't do or say anything. "I'll talk to him tomorrow."

CHIANGMAI

AT MEWs EVENT

Mew arrived at the venue ealier than scheduled he just want to work to keep his mind busy he can't sleep last night, when he arrived home he went straight to his room and sat in the balcony of his room the whole night until morning, his heart felt so empty.

His make-up artist just arrived and was horrified by Mews dark eyebags and the mosquito bites on his neck. "I guess I need to do alot of concealing today." she thought.

Make up artist: "Mew what happened to you?"

Mew stared at her and said coldly "I slept outside last night."

His makeup artist was startled this is the first time Mew talked to her like this he is always sweet and always teasing her. "Whats wrong with him today?" she thought. She pretended that she didn't noticed his coldness and said "Uh-huh? You slept and got these dark circle huh?"

Mew didnt answer her and just closed his eyes, so she had no choice but to shut her mouth and continue her work.

When the event started fans screamed their lungs out when the MC called Mew.

"Sawadee krap Mew" the MC greeted him warmly.

Mew answered without smiling "Sawadee P"

MC: "Would you like to greet your fans? I heard they lined up outside since yesterday evening just to see you today?"

Mew faced the crowd forced a smile and greeted them. "Sawadee krap Im Mew thank you for coming here and always supporting me" then he bowed.

MC: "Ok lets sit down now, I heard that the workshop for TharnType is ongoing."

Mew: "Yes I have to go back after this because of that."

MC: "How is the progress of your chemistry with Gulf?"

Mew: "Its fine all of us are working hard."

After the interview the 3 lucky fans was given a chance to asked Mew one question.

Fan 1: "Sawadee Kha P Mew my question is how do you find Gulf?"

Mew: "Handsome"

SCREAMMSSS....

MC: "Thats all?"

Mew: "....."

The MC noticed Mews uncomfortable expression so he called the other fan "Ok next one."

Fan 2 greeted Mew and asked "Is it possible for you to fall inlove with Gulf?"

The fans went wild and screamed but Mew on the other hand doesnt want to answer any questions about Gulf.