Chapter 97

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting,Adding TSC to your RL and also for the continued support for this book🙏🏻💜

3rd PERSON POV

Tharntype has ended and was a huge success. Gulf gained alot of fans and his workload increases day by day. Mew on the other hand is more busier than him because his company keep on accepting offers overseas. Mew once complained to his manager that he is exhausted because he work 7 days a week plus all the fan meetings and endorsements events.

Right now they're in the waiting room getting their make up done and Mew is not feeling well he's been coughing and Gulf is worried he keep on asking if he's ok and Mew would force a smile and nods his head. Gulf was called by his manager because a reporter requested for him to be interviewed. After Gulf left Mew called his manager.

Manager: "What is it Mew?"

Mew: "The program will start in 40minutes right?"

Manager: "Yes"

Mew: "I want to sleep"

His manager immediately prepared everything so that Mew can rest comfortably.

Manager: "I will wake you up 10minutes before the show starts ok?"

Mew: "Thank you"

Gulf interview just ended and he immediately look for Mew he ask his manager "Where's Mew?"

Manager: "Boss said he's sleeping right now."

Gulf: "Where?"

Manager: "In the other room"

Gulf thanked his manager and went to the next room he saw PBoss arranging Mew's things and also his outfit for the show.

Gulf: "How is he P?"

PBoss: "He said he just want to rest for a bit Nong"

Gulf: "But he's coughing so much awhile ago P."

PBoss: "You should tell him to go see a doctor later na."

Gulf nods his head then he look at Mew worriedly. Boss cleared his throat and said "I should go check the others.

After PBoss left Gulf touch Mew's forehead to check his temperature and he got more worried when he felt that Mew is hot, he sigh.

Mew: "What's that sigh for?"

Gulf: "You have a fever"

Mew: "I'm fine"

Gulf: "After this we will go to the hospital to get you check ok?"

Mew: "I have another schedule after this."

Gulf: "Cancel it"

Mew: "I cant because its our compan-"

Gulf: "We will go to the hospital and you will cancel all your schedules for today and that's final."

Mew: "What if I get admitted?"

Gulf: "I will look after you"

Mew smile and said "Such a caring husband"

Gulf: "Im not kidding Mew"

Mew kiss his hand and said "Tell PBoss about it so that he can cancel all my schedules for today."

Gulf: "I will tell him later right now I want to be beside you."

Mew opened his arms and said "Come here and lay down beside me" Gulf was about to kiss him but Mew turned his head evading the kiss "We can't I don't want you to get sick too." Gulf sighed and instead hug Mew and buried his face on Mew's neck and murmured "We still have 30minutes." Mew kiss his head and said "Yeah let's take rest"