Chapter 53

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

PS: I really enjoyed reading your comments and reactions every chapter, sometimes it gives me ideas for future chapters💜

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BxB love scene then you can just skip that part na)

3RD PERSON POV

Mew's mom was stunned and speechless she can't believed what she just heard.

Mew: "If you don't believe me Ma comeback here I have a friend who had all the information."

Mom: "Honey why would she do that to you? I can still remember how she took care of you before."

Mew: "Ma you should not let your guard down around her ok? Where are your bodyguards?"

Mom: "They're outside."

Mew: "Let them in for tonight Ma I will call them after we talk."

Mom: "Mew I don't know what will your dad do if he know about this."

Mew: "You don't have to do anything Ma I will tell dad myself."

Mom: "Does her parents know about this?"

Mew: "I told them already and they're also shocked they said that they will talk to her but I guess they haven't yet because shes there right now."

Mom: "I will have to talk to them."

Mew: "Ma dont stress yourself about this I will handle everything just be careful ok?"

Mom: "And to think Ive treated her like my own daughter!."

Mew: "Ma just talk to her like you normally do don't let her know that you already knew everything ok?"

Mom: "I don't know Mew I cant promised that I can still be calm when I face her tomorrow. The pain you went through all those years was her doing all along! I will make her pay for all the pain she put you through!"

Mew: "Ma~ calm down that was all in the past I am fine now so don't stressed yourself ok? Just tell her to leave tomorrow and you should rest too its already late there."

Mom: "Ok I will see you soon."

Mew: "Ok Ma goodnight!"

After dropping the the call PBoss who heard it all cant help but to ask Mew "Mew is it true?"

Mew who is busy scrolling thru his contacts didn't really heard PBoss so Gulf answered him.

Gulf: "Yes P"

PBoss: "I was right all along."

Gulf: "What do you mean P?"

PBoss: "I don't really like her Gulf she is very manipulative towards Mew and every time they argue she always involved Mews Mom."

Gulf look at Mew who is very serious right now "Who are you calling Mew?"

Mew: "Mom's bodyguard"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "Shes there Gulf you know what shes capable of."

After a few rings a man answered "Yes Boss?"

Mew: "Where are you right now?"

Bodyguard: "Inside the house."

Mew: "Good I want you to guard Ma's room ok?"

The bodyguard got confused so he asked "Is there something wrong Boss? There are only two females inside the house theres no criminal here for you to be this cautious."