Chapter 121

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf woke up with a headache "Urgh!". When he opened his eyes he saw a glass of water and a pill infront of him "Good morning drunkard" Mew said while smiling at him. He took the pill and then handed Mew the empty glass and ask "What time is it?"

Mew: "It's eleven thirty in the morning"

Gulf: "How come your fine?"

Mew: "P and me didn't drink too much last night because of you and Sammy"

Gulf: "Where's Sammy?"

Mew: "Peninsula"

Gulf: "Ahh~"

Mew: "Are you hungry?"

Gulf rubbed his forehead and asked "Wheres my phone? Did P Best call?" Mew handed him his phone and said "I called P and told him that you're with me he said that your schedule was cancelled for today and was rescheduled for next week"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "I didn't asked maybe you should call him?"

Gulf: "Nah its ok its good that it was cancelled because I want to spend time with you"

Mew: "What do you want to do today?"

Gulf: "My hips hurt so I just want to cuddle with you all day long Mew"

Mew sat beside him and caress his face "I will do whatever you want me to do Gulf" then he pinched Gulf's cheek "But first you have to eat then we can do whatever you want after"

While Gulf is being pampered by Mew someone is trying to do everything he can to talk to Pinky. Sun who begged his fathers business partner many times finally get what he wanted. He now finally knows the exact location of Pinky and he is on his way there. His phone pings signalling a message he picked it up and saw that it's from First.
MESSAGE

Wer d hell r u Sun!?

Cnt talk ryt now I'm drving...

He then put down his phone and concentrated on driving he is excited, but then his phone rings again he connected his phone through his car and answered.

Sun: "I said I'm driving First!"

First: "Where are you heading to? You're suppose to pass your papers today!"

Sun: "Don't worry I already emailed it to our professor"

First: "Where are you heading?"

Sun: "Somewhere"

First: "You're still not giving up on finding her are you?"

Sun: "Well I finally knew where she is First so Ofcourse I'm not going to give up now!"

First: "Have you forgotten what the Princess told us? Do you really want to piss her off Sun?"

Sun: "Don't worry I've talked to my dad's business partner and he gave me some informations and besides shes a busy person, she will not know about this"

First: "She said she had people inside the prison guarding her Sun!"

Sun: "We'll see about that"

And Sun ended the call. He is pissed because First is always so negative. He looked at the GPS and he is almost there "Oh~ finally going to meet you" he thought. Once there he parked his car and excitedly walked towards the entrance but the guard stopped him and asked him questions. He answered all of it and even showed his ID. The guard let him in and he confidently walked towards a certain guy and they talked for awhile then the guy led him to the visitors area but then they were stopped by a guy who is not wearing the police uniform and he looks like an outsider. "If he's an outsider why can he freely walked around here?" he thought.

Royal Bodyguard: "You're not allowed here"

Guard: "Who are you? And why are you here?"

Sun already realised who this man is so he disappointingly tapped the shoulder of the guard and said "Its ok P he is right we are not allowed here" The prison guard who still have no clue confusedly asked "Who is this guy? Do you know each other?" Sun doesn't want this jail guard to be fired so he smile and said to the Royal bodyguard "This is my plan please don't fire him" The Royal Bodyguard stare blankly at him and said "Its her Highness decision not mine. If he lose his job then its your fault. Feeling guilty right now is useless you should have thought of the consequences before doing anything"

Guard: "What is he talking about?"

Sun grabbed the guard and walk away from the RBG. When they were outside he apologise to the Guard first then he told him to not do anything anymore for him and warned the guard to not provoke the person they just talk to awhile ago. He then handed him an envelop full of money before saying goodbye.

Sammy was picked up by His Highness driver. She rolled her eyes then turned around to kiss Ice on the lips and said "Babe It seems like Uncle missed so much he had to order his driver to come pick me up so I have to go now but I will see you tomorrow na?" Ice laugh and said "Its ok babe and tell His Highness that I will sleep there tomorrow" Sammy smile and hug him happily.

Sammy is on his way to the Palace when her phone rings he answered it right away without looking at the screen.

Sammy: "He really went there huh?"

Royal Bodyguard: "He bribed one of the new jail guards Princess"

Sammy: "Hmm...I wonder how and who did he get the information about Pinky's whereabouts"

Royal Bodyguard: "You had someone following him behind right Princess? Did he not tell you about who he met up before coming here?"

Sammy: "He reported to me saying that he isn't behaving suspicious after I talked to him and he didn't met with anyone today. I also can't wiretapped his phone because Uncle warned me about it"

The RBG didn't say a word after that so Sammy ended the call. Sammy told his Uncle's driver to go to where Pinky is. She arrived there after thirty minutes. The old jail guards greeted her with respect while the new ones got confused but when they saw how even their superior greeted her they knew that she is not an ordinary woman.

Sammy went to the visiting area were Pinky is sitting waiting for her visitor. She thought its her parents but when she saw Sammy her excitement was replaced with disappointment.

Sammy: "I know you don't want to see my face and the feelings mutual but I had no choice but to come see you because I heard someone tried to bribe the guards just to reach you"

Pinky smile and said "I don't know what your talking about please leave"

Sammy: "Pinky, I only got involve with you because you trie- no you hurt my bestfriend because of your selfish love towards Mew who you also tried to kill. Now all I'm asking is please think of your parents before you do anything again na?"

Pinky got serious this time "I really don't have any idea of what you're talking about Princess! Aside from my Mom and dad and some of our close family friends I don't have any contact with anyone. Im sure you have someone keeping an eye of me here that person can testify to that"

Sammy stared at her for a long time trying to read her then she smile at her and said "Good! Please don't forget Mew's efforts on protecting you even if you tried to kill him before. Your arrest was not publicised because of him so atleast have some heart and shame and let him be happy with the person he truly love."

Pinky: "Are you done?"

Sammy rolled her eyes and said "Yes" Pinky stood up walk towards the door, she opened it and was about to walk away when suddenly Sammy speak "If I hear you getting involve with someone to hurt them again then you'll truly see how merciless I can be Pinky. This is your last warning"