Chapter 6

3RD PERSON POV

Their workshop has started and the staffs are very happy because there is no awkwardness between Mew and Gulf.

Its been a month since Mew told Gulf those words and he did tried to get to know Gulf but whenever they went out Pinky is always there. So Mew really cant ask personal questions because he doesn't want his girlfriend to get upset.

Gulf on the other hand tried everything he can to remember his past but he really cant remember meeting Mew. Mew insisted that they met before but he didn't get involve in any accident before so his brain and memories are intact and very clear thats why he is very sure that they never met before.

After their workshop Mew once again invited everyone to dinner after that they went to a club. Everyone is on high spirit drinking, dancing, talking even Pinky is also enjoying the atmosphere and is also joining the conversations.

Mew is sitting between Pinky and Gulf and their table is in the far corner which is quite dark. Pinky is the one who chose it since she doesn't want Mews fans to come and disturb them.

They have been in the club for about an hour and Mew is just enjoying his beer and listening to everyones jokes he is already tipsy. Gulf on the other hand is still sober and just listening to the nonsense of his costars.

While laughing to Brights joke Gulf almost leap from his sit because he felt Mews hand on his thigh and then holds his hand under the table. He doesn't know if Mew is teasing or what since Mews other hand is in his girlfriends shoulder and he is having a conversation with her. So he tried to pull his hand away but Mew is not letting go. He tried again but failed so he just let him hold it.

Bright drag Pinky to the dance floor so Gulf took the opportunity and talk to Mew.

Gulf: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING P!?"

Mew: "Holding your hand why?"

Gulf:  "ARE YOU DRUNK?"

Mew: "No Im just tipsy."

Gulf: "Can you let go of my hand now P?"

Mew: "Why? I want to hold your hand."

Gulf: "Your girlfriend is right over there you can hold her hand."

Mew leans closer to Gulf and smile.

Mew: "But I want to hold your hand more."

Gulf: "P you're already drunk."

Gulf tried to push Mew away from him but Mew hold both of his arms and came closer to him.

Mew: "Your lips I've been dreaming about them."

And then Mew kissed Gulf aggressively.

Gulf was so surprised he froze for a second. When he finally comprehend what was going on he tried to push Mew away but he is so strong.

Mew slid his hand inside Gulfs shirt and then pinch his nipple Gulf wanted to ran away and tried to scream but Mew slid his tongue inside his mouth exploring every corner of it and savouring his taste. Gulf broke the kiss by turning his head away but before he could even celebrate he felt Mews tongue in his neck his most sensitive part.

Gulf: "Ahhh FUCK!! P~ What ahhh~..are you doing???"

Gulf hand went to Mews hair and then tug it.

Mew: "You smell so good."

Mew then twist Gulfs nipple and lick his neck and then suck it.

Gulf: "P~ stoppp ahhh~ FUCK!!...Sooo good."

Gulfs hand who was tugging Mews hair now is pushing Mew head to his neck.

Mew smiled and the hand that was twisting the nipple is now exploring Gulfs abs and then went lower and lower.

Gulf was alarmed and open his eyes just to see Pinky coming back from the dance floor. He doesn't know where his strength came from he pushed Mew so hard he almost fell from the chair. He straighten his shirt put his hand on his neck.

Gulf: "Pinky is coming P..."

Mews eyes widened and compose himself brush his hair by hand and straighten his shirt then pretended to drink his empty beer.

Pinky: "Hey baby why are you here? Why don't you come and dance with me?"

Pinky looked at Gulf who is pretending to txt someone.

Pinky: "Why aren't you dancing Gulf? Im sure your not drunk yet right?"

Mew smirk

Mew: "He actually got drunk by something else awhile ago."

Gulf raised his head eyes wide good thing its dark or else Pinky will see his crimson red face and she will also notice the hickey too.

Pinky: "Is it true Gulf? You cant get drunk here someone might recognise you and then take a picture of you it will damage your image. It will also affect Mew."

Mew who is at the back tried so hard not to laugh.

Gulf wanted to strangle Mew so much. Looking at the devils face he really wanted to throw the beer at his face so bad. The nerve of this guy I got scolded by his girlfriend after he gave me a boner. Fuckkk!!!

Pinky: "Do you understand Gulf?"

Gulf: "What? Ah yeah I understand."

Pinky: "Good now be an angel and stay here while we dance ok? Don't go anywhere if your drunk."

Gulf: "OK"

Gulf wanted to scream out his frustration. This is the first time a guy made a move on him. And its not just any guy its the Superstar Mew Suppasit.