Chapter 24

Thank you so much for Voting, Commenting and Reading The Superstars Charmer🙇🏻‍♀️
I LOVE YOU ALL💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf txted Mew that he will be late because his group have to go to the library first for their assignment.

MESSAGE

                        After I'm dne hir I will go 2 ur Uni

No! U don't hve 2 Mew I knw d plce

                        8s ok baby aftr a long day I just      wnt 2 see u rght away I miss u.

Den prk smewhre far so u wont attrct attntion

                         Ok go it. I hve 2 go now thyre clling me, ill see u lter Luv u.

Gulf smiled and then went back to his worksheets.

After about an hour Gulf and his group finally finished their assignment and everyone said their goodbyes so when Gulf was the only one left he took out his phone and called Mew.

"Where are you? Im here at the entrance."

Mew: "Wait there."

Gulf turned his head when he heard the honk of Mews car. He hurriedly went in, close the door and throw all his thing at the back seat then he grab the back of Mew's neck and then crashed their lips and he kissed Mew passionately.

Mew was stunned by Gulf action but when he recovers he opened his mouth and welcome Gulf's tongue and responded by sucking it which made Gulf moan he was about to sit on Mew's lap when Mew broke the kiss, breathless Gulf tried to kiss Mew again but Mew turned his head away and said "Baby we have a reservation remember?"

Annoyed Gulf answered "It can wait."

Mew smiled and then pinched his nose "Don't be mad na~ I promise ill let you play after our dinner."

Gulf sighed and then hug Mew and said "I missed you."

Mew hug him tightly and then kiss Gulf's hair and said "I know baby and I miss you more."

After calming himself Gulf sat properly and then reached for his seatbelt Mew helped him and then holds Gulf's "Lets go?" Gulf nodded. Mew kissed the back of his hand before he drove off.

AT THE GARDENS
(Picture of the restaurant above)

They arrived 30mins late. Mew parked his car went out and opened the passenger door for Gulf.

Gulf rolled his eyes "I'm not a girl Mew."

Mew chuckles then hold his right hand and said "I know baby I just want to show you how much I care and love you."

Gulf blushed and then turned his head to the other side and saw the the lights he was amazed because it was beautifully decorated he felt like he's in a fairytale like scenario "Wow... did you do all of these?"

Mew chuckled and said "I wished I could but No, I don't have the time, I asked a friend a favor and this is the result what do you think? Do you like it?"

Gulf smile widely and then hug Mew and said "I loved it Mew Thank you so much"

Mew hugged him back "Lets go in Im sure you're already hungry." Then he guided Gulf to their table which is at the center. Gulf noticed that the place is so deserted "Where are the people Mew? This is a restaurant right? Why theres only one table and theres no staffs!"

Mew smiled and said "Its because I booked the whole place for us baby."

Gulf's eyes went wide "Wtf! Mew your wasting money! Im sure these cost you alot! Why did you do this? Im fine eating at McDonalds as long as I'm eating with you!" he ranted because he cant believed that Mew did all of this just for him he felt so touched and annoyed at the same time.

Mew caress Gulf's face and said "I don't care how much money I will spend on you. My Gulf, if its for you I'll do things I never thought I would do, just to please you."

Gulf almost cry by how serious and sincere Mew is right now. He sighed and said "Mew last night I said I want to talk to you right?"

Mew nodded then said "Lets sit down first before we talk." They both sat down Mew called the waitress who is vey professional she didn't event looked starstruck by Mew. Which is why Mew is grateful to his P Ice because he is sure that Ice is the one who personally chose these people.

After they ordered Mew asked Gulf "What was that you want to talk about?"

Gulf inhaled then exhaled before he said "I want you to break up with your girlfriend Mew."

Mew is surprised and then smiled at him "You finally said it and you're not allowed to take it back!"

Gulf: "This is what I truly want Mew I don't want to share you with her. I don't want her touching you. I don't want her talking sweetly to you. I don't want her near you."

Mew's heart is beating so fast right now he is so happy hearing Gulf said those words. "You finally said what you want Baby and You made me sooo happy right now" he reached for Gulf's hand then squeeze it slight and then kissed it.

Gulf: "Do you still want me after I said those words? I am this selfish Mew can you still love me if Im like this?"

Mew chuckles and said "Its normal baby because if you truly love someone you don't want to share."

Gulf: "Then when are you breaking up with her?"

Mew: "As soon as possible but I need to do it personally."

Gulf: "Your....your flight to Iceland is tomorrow right? Are you still going with her?"

Mew: "Our flight is tomorrow evening I will try to talk to her tomorrow afternoon."

Gulf: "Why not now? talk to her right now call her."

Mew ruffled Gulfs hair and said "I cant break up with her through phone baby I need to do it personally I owe that to her after what I did behind her back."

Gulf: "Then do it tomorrow morning."

Mew: "I cant because we're going to Peninsula after our dinner here I've booked a room there."

Gulf is in a dilemma because he doesn't like the idea of Mew talking to Pinky personally thats why he didn't catch what Mew just said "What if....what if she will not break up with you Mew what will you do?" he asked worriedly.

Mew: "Stop stressing yourself over it ok? I'll deal with her."

Gulf: "You have to break up with her Mew no matter what because you're mine now."

Mew chuckles and said "Yes I am all yours."

Gulf suddenly said "I'll go with you Mew."

Mew pinched his left cheek and said "No I'll talk to her alone. You don't have to worry because as I said Im already yours."

Gulf: "You can't waver even if she cries in front of you ok? You have to choose me no matter what she say." He grab Mew's left hand and squeezed it "You told me that you will always chose me Mew."

Mew is over the moon right now because Gulf is not holding back his feelings anymore.