Chapter 23

For those of you who don't know who Ice Paris is, that's him on the pic.
Isn't he hot?😍💜

3RD PERSON POV

Director : "CUT! ok thats a wrap guys."

Mew went to the director first talked to him and then to his costars thanking them and saying sorry that he cant go to the party because he still have to go to his other shooting location which is quite far from where they are right now.

While travelling Mew called Ice.

Ice: "Hey!"

Mew: "P Have a favor to ask"

Ice: "It seems like you only call me whenever you have a favor to ask Nong."

Mew: "Aww cmon P its because you're always busy with your businesses that why I don't dare calling you often."

Ice chuckles "I will be collecting payments in the future Nong."

Mew: "Don't worry P ill set you up on a date with the actress that you've been crushing on."

Ice laugh "Ok I guess thats a good payment."

Mew: So~ I know your friends with the owner of The Gardens at Dinsor Palace P and I would you like to talk to the owner and tell him that I want to reserve the whole restaurant for tonight at 9PM tell them to decorate the whole place specially the stairs and the garden and also tell them that I only want 1 waitress 1 chef  no other staffs around."

Ice: Wow you're going to bring Pinky there? It seems like you're on a tight budget now Nong that place is cheap for someone like you do you want me to help you? Why don't you just go to my hotel ill reserve the whole restaurant for the both of you for free." (Note: Ice was the friend who Mew called in chapter 10)

Mew laugh and said "P its not about the budget or anything else its because of the ambience I just thought that the one ill bring there will find it more romantic than your expensive restaurants P."

Ice: "I see you're bringing someone else."

Mew: "Its....complicated I'll tell everything once things gets settled."

Ice: "Ok is there something else you want me to tell the owner?"

Mew: "Tell him to make it Magical"

Ice chuckles "Wow it looks like someone is Inlove."

Mew: "I am"

Ice: "Then good luck...Bye!"

When Mew ended the call he got startled by P Boss "Who are you dating tonight Mew? Did you already made an excuse to Pinky?"

Mew: "No I only told her that I have to shoot scenes until dawn."

P Boss: "Good thing I heard your conversation what if you totally forgot to tell me ahead of time your girlfriend will bombard me with questions while you're on a date, it will be me who will suffer from her outrage."

Mew sighed "Im sorry P and thank you for always supporting me."

P Boss put his hand on his right shoulder and then said "As I said before Im glad you finally found some you truly love."

They arrived at their second location and Mew is already tired and is massaging his forehead
P Boss who noticed it and asked "what's the matter Mew?"

Mew massaging his forehead answered "Its just a headache P just give me a minute."

P Boss is worried since Mew have been having headaches these past few days so he told him "Why don't we go the nearest hospital after this before we go to the photoshoot location."