Chaptet 132

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew wanted to do things on his own even if he had difficulty doing it but Gulf cant bear to watch him struggle that's why he insisted on helping Mew with his lunch.

Gulf: "I'll feed you"

Mew: "I can move my arms thanks"

Gulf: "But you're hungry now Mew so let me feed you na~ its much faster"

Mew: "....."

Gulf smile at him and said "Here open up" Mew didn't want to argue again so he opened his mouth and let Gulf feed him until he finished his food. He was about to grab the glass of water but Gulf once again helped him to his annoyance. Mew doesn't want to feel disabled and useless that's why he wanted to do things on his own but he is keeping it all to himself because when he told Gulf about it they just argued and he doesn't want that to happen again.

He is thankful for his psychologist because he is the only person who he can talk to about his frustrations. He knows that Gulf just wanted to help and make things easier for him but he didn't want Gulf's career to stopped because of him.

Mew: "When will you start working again?"

Gulf: "Until your well"

Mew: "I am fine now"

Gulf: "Mew I'm on indefinite leave and i've already talked to my company and the directors they all respected my decision"

Mew: "A lot of new actors are going to steal your spot if you keep this up Gulf. You can always come here after work. There are doctors and nurses here to look after my needs so you don't have to worry"

Gulf: "I will be the one to take care of you and not some random nurses or doctors Mew. You better stop talking about this if you don't want another argument"

Mew shut his mouth and he closed his eyes while inhaling and exhaling calming himself.

Gulf: "Mew let do me this na? I want to take care of you please let me"

Mew: "....."

Gulf: "You're my priority right now"

Mew: "I want to sleep"

Gulf sigh, he stood up and peak on Mew's lips before he walked and sit on the couch. Mew's psychologist had already talked to Mew's parents and Gulf. He told them that they needed to be more patient with him and that Mew will surely vent his frustrations on them.

Gulf is reading a book about PT when the door suddenly opens and Sammy came in "Hi!" Gulf fake a smile and replied "Hey~ why are you here? I thought you're busy?" Sammy stare at him and said "What's the matter?" Gulf lied "Nothing I'm just sleepy"

Sammy: "Uh-huh like I'd believe you?"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "If you don't believe me then that's you problem Sam"

Sammy: "Bitchy attitude means I'm right so spill!"

Gulf grabbed Sammy right arm and dragged her outside and told her about everything. Sammy listened to him and gave him advices on how to distract himself and not stress over Mew's unpredictable behaviour.

Sammy: "If its really stressing you out and you want to vent just call me and I will listen to you"

Gulf: "Thank you so much Sam"