Chapter 80

Thank you for Loving
Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

They arrived and the Chief Medical Officer of the hospital and his staffs are already in the entrance waiting for them, when they saw Sammy they greeted her respectfully and Sammy also did the same then she introduced Gulf and Praepailin.

Sammy: "Is it possible to get the result right away P?"

CMO: "Yes Your Highness I already arranged everything, doctors are already waiting for them."

Sammy: "Thank you"

CMO: "You're welcome Your Highness. Please come this way."

They followed the CMO and he lead them and he introduced one female and one male doctors to them "They will be your friends doctors Your Highness they're the best doctors here so you don't have to worry, as for the result you will get them as soon as they finish the lab test."

Sammy: "Thank You."

After that Praepailin and Gulf went inside to get examined.

Sammy is busy making calls because she wanted to have Pinky in jail as soon as possible she just ended his call to his uncle when the Crown Prince name appeared on her screen she answered it right away "Uncle!"

Crown Prince: "Melanie why did you need the CCTV recordings of a 5star hotel?"

Sammy: "Oh its because Gulf was drugged Uncle and I wanted to know who did it thats why I asked to have the recordings and I kinda used your name too."

The Crown Prince chuckles "You kinda used my name?"

Sammy: "Are you mad uncle?"

Crown Prince: "Im not mad Melanie just let me know first before you do something like that ok?"

Sammy: "Im sorry"

Crown Prince: "Come have dinner with me as your apology."

Sammy: "I will Uncle"

Crown Prince: "Then I will see you tonight."

Sammy: "Yes!"

Sammy sighed "I have to face those bitches again." She got startled when her phone rings again.

Sammy: "Nick!"

Nick: "Sam I already found those guys what do you want me to do?"

Sammy: "Can you arrest them Nick?"

Nick: "We need to have a warrant of arrest for them Sam but as of now we can only asked them for interview and after that they're free to go again."

Sammy: "Did they have criminal records Nick?"

Nick: "Pond is a drug dealer and the others have no criminal records."

Sammy: "I want them arrested Nick specially that Pond I want him in jail."

Nick: "I will apply for an arrest warrant since we have them on record my suggestion is you have to pull some strings if you want the warrant approve right away."

Sammy: "You don't have to worry about that Nick. That Pond after you arrest him I want to talk to him."

Nick: "Alright. I have to go now Sam..Ohh.. don't for he to tell Chief about this ok?"

Sammy "Bye" then she remembered something "NICKKK WAIITTT!!!"

Nick: "JESUS SAM! Why did you shout? My ear hurts!"