Chapter 62

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew woke up at 5am in the morning because he have a morning schedule he move Gulfs head carefully he took a shower and went downstairs to make breakfast after he's done he called his manager to tell him that he will be going to the location alone no need to pick him up. He look at the clock and its already 6am he went back to his room to wake up Gulf.

Gulf: "Mmm...What time is it Mew?"

Mew: "6am I have to go na."

Gulf suddenly move and cursed in pain "Fuck!!

Mew worriedly caress his back "Where does it hurt?"

Gulf: "Do you even have to asked? and you still want to fuck me the third time last night? I would have died then."

Mew feeling guilty hug and kiss him on the head "Im sorry I overdid it."

Gulf: "Its ok I just need a pain reliever and rest."

Mew let him go and said "Wait here I made breakfast you should eat before you take the medicine and go back to sleep." He came back with a tray full of foods "Here"

Gulf: "Thanks, where are you going this early in the morning?"

Mew: "Movie shooting"

Gulf stop eating and look at him "With that actress?"

Mew nodded.

Gulf: "Wait for me I will go with you."

Mew: "No you rest here I will come back once Im done with my schedules."

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "Do you think you can come with me with your condition now? You don't have to worry na I love you too much to cheat on you Gulf. Trust me ok?"

Gulf: "...."

Mew sat beside him "Do you trust me?"

Gulf: "I do but I don't trust that girl."

Mew: "I will call you when I don't have a scene to shoot na?"

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew kiss his forehead and stood up "Then I have to go after your done eating just put the tray to the table and then rest ok?"

Gulf nodded.

LOCATION

Mew is 5minutes late so when he arrived everyone was already there and they're already shooting the other actors scenes. Mew went to his chair script in hand he was reading when he felt someone sat beside him he lifted his head and saw Jane (The Actress).

Jane: "Hey Mew why are you late?"

Mew: "I have to take care of someone."

Jane: "Ahh..how sweet"

Mew wanted to roll his eyes but he stopped himself instead he asked her why is she not reading her script.

Jane: "I already memorise my line Mew. Its because I want to talk to you thats why I memorised it last night."

Mew: "What do you want to talk to me about?"

Jane: "Well Im serious about what I said Mew and this is me making my move on you."

Mew was about to open his mouth when he felt her lips he immediately moved his head away and stood up "What was that?"

Jane: "Me kissing you."