Chapter 12

First of I want to thank all of you for voting, commenting, loving and adding my work to your reading list it motivates me to write more.💜💜💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew is sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap reading fan letters. He always read his fan mails whenever he have time just like tonight he was about to open another email when Pinky suddenly took away his laptop and straddled him.

Pinky: "Babe you've been ignoring"she said pouting.

Mew touch her cheek and said "Im sorry I was reading fanmails."

Pinky smile seductively and said "If you're really sorry...." she leaned down and whisper to Mews ear "you have to make me cum three times tonight" then she bit his earlobe.

Mew stiffens and didn't move for awhile so Pinky stopped what she was doing and asked "Whats the matter babe?Are you sick?" she asked concerned and touch his neck checking his temperature "your temperature is normal."

Mew: "I don't have a fever babe I'm just very tired" he reasoned. "I want to sleep now I have workshop tomorrow."

Pinky disappointedly stood up and then went to the bathroom then came back holding a white pill. "Take this so that you will not have headache once you wake up tomorrow." she then handed the pill and a glass of water before she went to the other side of the bed.

Mew feeling guilty went closer to Pinky and hug her "thank you so much for always taking care of me." he then kissed her head and said "I will make it up to you I promise."

Pinky looked up and smile then she kiss Mews lips "I will always be here for you Mew I love you so much."

Its already midnight but Mew is still wide awake. He doesn't know why but when Pinky tried to sleep with him back then he felt nothing "Whats happening to me?" Then he suddenly want to hear someones voice so he went to the balcony then called that person.

Gulf just finished his assignments when his phone vibrate. When he saw who was calling he hesitated for awhile before he answered.

Gulf: "Hello P"

Mew: "Its all your fault!"

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "I.... I think I cant get it up if its not you!"

Gulf almost dropped his phone. Good thing that Mew is not infront of him because his face right now is crimson red, after he recovered "P! What the fuck!!! Are you drunk again!?"He asked.

Mew: "No! Im not drunk, I cant sleep I want to hear your voice."

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "Say something."

Gulf: "What do you want from me P? Please lets stop this."

Mew: "I cant....I want you Gulf."

Gulf: "Your just only doing this because you find it exciting P! If you like to experiment go find someone else."

Mew: "Why do you not believe me Gulf? My girlfriend tried to sleep with me but I felt nothing. But when im with you i....."

Gulf: "STOPPPP!!!! I dont want to hear it P."
then Gulf hang up.

WORKSHOP

3rd PERSON POV

Today all of the couples are told to act the intimate scenes. Everyone was so nervous specially Gulf. Because of their conversation last night he's been avoiding Mew but now he had no choice because its their to turn act.

They will act the first intimate scene of the book where gulf was sleeping and Mew will kiss him. Before they start Mew talked to the director for a few minutes then came back.

"Are you guys ready? the director asked both of them nodded "Ok 3 2 1 Action!"

Mew caress his cheek then said his lines then bent down and kissed Gulfs neck. Gulf is so nervous his heart is beating soo fast right now but he can't push Mew away so he put up with what Mew is doing and waited for the director to say cut. Mew was in the middle of kissing his nose when suddenly a blackout occured.

Director: "Calm down guys we have a generator ready."

Gulf tried to sit up but Mew took this opportunity to pushed Gulf down and kissed him on the lips.

Gulf tried to pushed him but Mew held his hands. He licked Gulf lower lip asking for entrance but Gulf refused him so Mew's hand went down Gulfs pants and grip him.

Gulf: "You....u!" he cant finished his sentence because Mew slid his tongue inside and explore his mouth then sucked his tongue. Mew's hand who was gripping Gulf member is now rubbing his nipple.

Gulf: "Ahh..." Gulf whisper moan he grip Mews hand to stop it from doing anything more.

Mew stopped kissing his lips then whispered "dont worry im not going to do anything more than this" he then bent down again and attacked Gulf's neck, Gulfs place his right hand on Mews shoulder while the other one is in Mew's head tugging his hair then pull Mews head more towards his neck.

Gulf: "Ahh... Me..w st..op mmm..don..t...hickeys...ahh so good.....moreee dont stopp..."

But Mew suddenly stopped sucking his neck then whispered to his ear "we can't continue this here" then he kissed Gulf's lips and fixed his and Gulfs hair and shirt.

Gulf who wanted to protest snapped out of his aroused state when the lights came on.

Director. : "Alright lets continue."

Gulf eyes widen he cant continue acting after what happened he might lose it in the middle of the scene. Mew saw his panicked state so he said "P lets just continue some other time we should all rest now and I have morning schedule tomorrow."

Director: "Alright if you guys have time you can practise with each other so we wont have a problem shooting those scenes in the future ok?"

"Krap"

Mew waited for Gulf, while waiting he txted Pinky about his day like always.

When Gulf saw that everyone already left he went outside went straight to where Mew is and said "P please refrain from doing those things in front of everyone!" Mew smirked and said "does that mean I can do it right now? No ones watching" while leaning closer to Gulfs face.

Gulf: "P!! Stop joking around Im serious!"

Mew stopped smiling and said "Im serious about you too."

Gulf: "This again! We already talked about this P! What do you want me to say for you to stop all of this!?" Gulf said in frustration.

Mew: "I love you."

Gulf stunned stared at Mew he is speechless of what he heard.

Mew: "I just realised it last night. I cant stop thinking about you, I want to see you, hear your voice be beside you all the time and this" he pointed where his heart is and said "it beats for you." He touched Gulf right cheek and said "if this is not love then tell me what it is."