Chapter 82

SURPRISE‼️
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YA'LL💗💞

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf woke up and was confused that he's in a unfamiliar room. He stood up and went to the bathroom to washed his face and brushed his teeth before he went out of the room. He roamed around the house and didn't saw anyone so he thought "Am I dreaming? is this a dream?" he pinched his right cheek so hard he screamed from the pain "FUCK! This is  real!" He walked outside the house and was astonished when he saw the sea he is so confused right now that he cant help but scream "WHERE THE HELL AM I!?"

Mew: "In Maldives"

Gulf turned round so fast he almost stumbled down "MEW!!!"

Mew: "You're finally awake"

Gulf had alot of question in mind but all he could say are "Why?...How?..hospital?" Mew laugh at him and answered all his questions "After what you've been through I want you to relax and enjoy the sea. I used dad's private jet to get us here and we were at the hospital yesterday."

Gulf: "But we have a filming schedule Mew."

Mew hug him "I already paid for the delay and everyone's here."

Gulf eyes widens "What do you mean?"

Mew chuckles "Your parents are here and also TharnType cast and crew too."

Gulf: "Ho...how?? Sammy? Where is she?"

Mew: "She didn't come Gulf."

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "She said she had a lot of things to do but don't worry she promised me that she will follow us here once shes done."

Gulf: "When did we arrived here?"

Mew: "Yesterday night, you slept the whole time."

Gulf: "What time is it now?"

Mew: "4:30pm"

Gulf: "What!? Just how many hours did I slept? And Where's everyone?"

Mew pointed and said "Over there"

Gulf: "What about Ma and Pa?Wait...how did you even convinced Pa anyways?

Mew: "It was Sam who convinced him she also pulled some strings at your Dad's workplace so that the company boss will allow him to have a paid vacation."

Gulf: "I see"

Mew kiss his hair "You should go and join the others they're worried because they haven't seen you the whole day."

Gulf lifted his head and look at him "How about you?"

Mew: "I still have to call someone first ok? I will go there once I'm finish."

Gulf keep on staring at him and said "Something is strange about you Mew"

Mew smiling lips twitched "What do you mean?"

Gulf thought "Why does your eyes looked so sad?" "Nothing I'll go over there now."

Mew only nodded his head and watched him walked away.

Gulf dialled Sammy's number and called her while walking to where his costars are.

Sammy: "Hey you're awake, how are you?

Gulf: "Sam somethings wrong with Mew."

Sammy: "Wha...what do you mean"

Gulf: "He would always kiss me on the lips but the last time he did was at the hospital and it was just a smack. And his eyes looked different it looked sad."