Chapter 98 (Consequences)

Start from the beginning

Dam! My mana will receive all the block damage which also reduces the damage by 50% so i lost around 20 Mana already. MANA IS PRECIOUS FOR A WARRIOR LIKE ME WHO HAS LESS MAX MANA!!

Oh and Evan gave me Pain Immunity before, so I didn't feel the pain of the damage.

Luna Didn't even give me enough time as she threw a ball made of frigid cold air towards me.

The ball blew up in an Icy shower, debuffing my movement and attack speed by 20%

So she can still think rationally huh?

Oh well. I'm still a master of Close Combat.

I Immediately used the Jaggurnaut Skill.

The skill requires that I use a Flail (I have the Ball o' hurt) and spin around wildly destroying everything nearby.

I used this skill cuz I don't want to hurt luna So I'll move away when she's near.

[Take This!] (Me)

I started spinning around wildly, but the unthinkable happened.

My lower body completely froze.

Heck, The whole ground was frozen, layered completely with a sheet of ice. Oh, and I was inflicted with the "Semi-Frozen" debuff.

An ice pillar of some kind shot out of the ground and struck me.

-6

Oh hey, that wasn't so bad.

IF I WASN'T SHOT BACK LIKE F****** ROCKET!!! AND THE FROZEN GROUND DIDN'T HELP SINCE I SLIPPED FASTER THAN SONIC RUNNING AWAY CHILD SUPPORT!

It took a second, but I crashed into a tree that broke all the Ice frozen on me.

I guess Luna is trying to buy time or something.

I start running back but I was still inflicted by that chilled debuff that lowered all my speed stat by like 20%

But, did you seriously think you can run away from me?

Leap Skill For The Win!

It has low damage but a lotta range, good for closing in on an enemy. 

I used the Leap skill and Leaped Forward.

I landed right in front of Luna.

I quickly faced her and she probably trying to rush towards Evan.

[GET THE HELL AWAY!!!] (Luna)

Her crimson eyes shined brightly.

I placed my bloody cleaver on my shoulder like how any Badass villain would do. 

[And let you do what you want? HAHA! Not on My Watch! I've Waited for this Moment, for such a Long Time tha-] (Me)

I wanted to act more like a villain since I started to enjoy it a little bit but I heard something that made me froze on that place alone.

[papa?] (Hope)

I heard a broken-down voice of Hope trying to call for her father who couldn't respond.

I looked back at the body of Evan lying down on the ground and beside him, Faith and Hope with their filled with tears and a broken down voice kept calling for their father.

[papa please wake up?] (Faith)

[papa please?] (Hope)

[we won't bother papa with playing with us, so, please. Wake up!] (Faith)

They were trying to nudge him awake with tiny hands that were covered with Evan's blood.

....

I tried to private message Evan.