Chapter 96 (Smokin Sexy Styles!!!)

Start from the beginning

[Cool.] (Me)

[Alright, so wuts the plan? Wut awesome things are we gonna do now?] (Terra)

[Well, Our Main quest is still the same, we need information on how to return and there's three ways to do that. one is by compiling all the notes of the skill hero's diary's missing pages. He was the one who cooked up the way to return home, so doing this is the most genuine but also the hardest.] (Me)

[Well I can start working on that. Unless someone else should?] (Walter)

[Hear me out first. The second way is to find the leader of the Cultists, they have been using the Hero's Diary to cook up a lot of trouble ] (Me)

[Overthrowing Lunatic Cultists, I like it.] (Terra)

[And Lastly, we go to the Bitch Queen's Kingdom And find out more clues of why Terra was attempted to be assassinated.] (Me)

Terra remembered some painful memories.

[Not a fan of that one, to be honest.] (Terra)

[Hey if we're talking about overthrowing kingdoms then don't you dare count me out.] (Aisha) 

[Aside from that, our side quests is that we need money. I lost quite a lot after reviving Walter and getting some equips for him.] (Me)

Walter looked dejected.

[Sorry.] (Walter)

[Don't worry about it, We also need to start obtaining these styles. There like ur Super Saiyan form so don't ignore them.] (Me)

[Nice, How do we get them?] (Terra)

[It looks like there are secret challenges you need to do to acquire them. To get the Corrupted Flame Style, I had to kill each enemy in the corruption biome once and then do some hidden things, which was dousing myself with purification powder and some other thing.] (Me)

[Wait, I was with you the whole time, so why didn't i get it?] (Terra)

[It probably has to do something with the fact that I'm the Hero of Skill?] (Me)

[Fair Point.] (Terra)

[Any other way?] (Walter)

[I tried asking the guide, it seems like that was it.] (Me)

Aisha suddenly started yelling to Jeff the guide who was a little bit far away from us.

[JEFF! HOW TO OBTAIN STYLES!?] (Aisha)

Jeff spoke louder in the same manner.

[You Can Get Them By Combining Certain Skills Or Learning Them!] (Jeff)

I immediately got angry and started shouting back.

[WHAT THE F***! YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THAT WHEN I ASKED YOU!!!] (Me)

And from the distance, Jeff's voice.

[You Only Asked Me What Styles Were, Not how to Aquire Them!] (Jeff)

[THIS F****** BAST*RD!!!] (Me)

[Flippen Hell, Evan, Chill.] (Terra)

[Why did you two just switch your personalities?] (Walter)

[God dam it. Fine Whatever!] (Me)

I took a deep breath.

[Alright, I told y'all all the things we need to do. Anyone wanna add something or should we proceed a plan I made?] (Me)

[Well, Let's hear your plan first?] (Aisha)

[Alright. Well, originally I wanted one of you to stay behind, take care of things over here, one go and look clues, While I and someone did few experiments. But look's like that's all changing.] (Me)