Chapter 95 (Meet up between Heroes)

Start from the beginning

Now how do I tell her that?

Uhhhh.

[I became a hero for a reason... I can't tell you much about it since even I don't know much about but it's something I must do. Not as a Hero, but as myself.] (Me)

I never considered myself a Hero. I'm just me. Nothing more and nothing less.

She looked at the ground before saying.

[I Understand.] (Luna)

Whew.

[Thanks Luna, Now Why don't you go and help Mia?] (Me)

She smiled up a bit.

[Yes.] (Luna)

And then she walked away.

....was it just me or has she grown a little bit?

Well if it was before then she would be absolutely against me leaving the house.

Oh well.

I went upstairs and I see Walter standing in the hallway looking quite refreshed and a Tired Terra standing right beside the Bathroom door. I'm guessing that someone's already in the bathroom.

[Yo Wut's Up guys?] (Me)

[Quite nice actuall-] (Walter)

[Evan, Who the f*** Wakes up at 6 a.m?] (Terra)

And then I heard Aisha's scream from inside the bathroom.

[MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!] (Aisha) 

[I think it's quite nice actually.] (Walter)

[Shut it you goddam early riser.] (Terra)

We all stopped for a moment before everyone started chuckling.

Walter started chatting in the Blue Team group so everyone received the message.

Walter: So What's up Evan?

Looks like Walter noticed what's up.

Evan: Everyone, get fresh and meet in Walter's room. We need to talk.

Walter and Terra nodded so I went ahead with Walter.

We both waited for some time before Aisha and Terra both came in together.

[Alright now that everyone's here. let's compile what we know about the previous heroes.] (Me)

we all nodded and started talking. Filling out bits of pieces the others didn't knew about.

So, In a Summary.

1) The Heroes Definitely went back home.
2) The mostly messed around in the world. But definitely did beat a number of bosses.
3) They Don't know about Terraira.
4) There were a total of 5 Heroes from my perception but logic tells me that there were 4. Though, even Walter agreed that there should be 5 heroes.
5) Memories of them vanished in everyone's mind after they returned back but whatever they wrote in a book remained.
6) There may or may not be another hero stuck somewhere right now. Which is probably the Summoning Hero.

While we were talking, Faith and Home came into the room.

[Papa?] (Faith)

We all stopped talking.

[Oh, Hello there, what are you doing waking up so early?] (Me)

I went up to them and patted both of their heads.

Hope showed me a wooden frisbee that she was holding with both of her tiny hands.

[Can we play?] (Hope)