Skateboard fail - Jorbyn

(Pretend Jonah's the skateboard master instead of Jack)

Third person

Jonah and Corbyn were outside, Jonah was trying to teach Corbyn how to do a kick flip on a skateboard.

"Just kick it on an angle and jump," Jonah explained to the confused blonde.

Corbyn nodded then tried it, making him fall onto his knees. "Corbyn! Are you ok?" Jonah asked as he ran over to his friend.

Corbyn sat on his butt and inspected his scrapes. Both knees had terrible scrapes as well as some scrapes on his hands and elbows. "Oh bean, let's get you cleaned up."

Jonah helped Corbyn up and they walked inside, Jonah lifted Corbyn onto the counter then grabbed some clothes and bandages.

He gently wet a cloth and patted away the blood from Corbyn's knees, Corbyn gently winced.

"Ouch," Corbyn whispered.

"I'm sorry, I'll be gentle," Jonah said, he held one of Corbyn's hands to comfort him.

When he finished cleaning his knees he placed large bandages over them, then he started cleaning out his elbows, repeating the same thing.

When Corbyn was cleaned up he washed his hands to clean them then Jonah and Corbyn sat on the couch.

"Thanks for trying to teach me," Corbyn said with a small laugh.

"No problem, make sure you take it easy," Jonah instructed.

"Ok mom," Corbyn said sarcastically, causing them both to laugh.

They looked into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in until their lips were touching.

Both boys smiled as they pulled their bodies closer to each other.

They both melted into the kiss, as this is both of their dreams.

They slowly pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked with a smile.

"Of course," Corbyn replied.

Jonah smiled then pulled him into another sweet kiss.