What is happening? - Zaniel

Ship: Zaniel
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV
-an ordinary day-
I walked through the door into the house because I just got finished with getting food for the whole band. I'm dating Daniel and it's been going on for about 8 months. I saw Logan still sitting on the couch, the same place that he was when I left.

"Hey Logan," I said.

"Hey," he replied. I walked over to the stairs to call down the boys.

"Food's here!" I shouted up the stairs. When I got no reply I started walking up the stairs.

"You might not want to go up there," Logan said scratching the back of his neck. I just shook my head confused then continued going upstairs. I walked into Daniel's room and I saw Jack on top of him kissing him.

"Dani?" I asked through the tears that fell down my face. I shook my head then ran down the stairs and I quickly got on my shoes, Daniel came running and calling after me. "Leave me alone Daniel," I said through my sobs. As I opened my car door Daniel grabbed me and smiled at me, I tried to get away but I couldn't. All of the boys came down laughing and I was super confused and mad.

"Baby it was a prank," Daniel told me.

"You just got pranked bro!" Logan shouted. I was still crying but I couldn't stop the tears, now they were tears of relief. Daniel brought me into a tight hug and my tears fell into his chest.

"I'm sorry babes," Daniel said gently into my ear. "I would never do that to you."

"I know," I said into his chest. I held him tightly and I didn't want to let go, ever. When we pulled away Daniel wiped away my tears and kissed my lips gently.

"I love you," he told me quietly.

"I love you too," I replied with a smile.

"As much as I hate to break this up, I'm starving, can we eat?" Logan interrupted. I looked over at Logan and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Leave it to Logan to interrupt a perfect moment," I said playfully.

"Sorry," Logan said with a shrug.

"Let's eat," Daniel said to everyone. We walked over to the table and we all got our food. We then enjoyed an afternoon all together.