Needles - Janah

Ship: Janah
Famous or nah: Nah

A/N Jonah and Jack are the same age in this

Jack's POV

I've had anxiety since I was little, and it's gotten worse over time. Today grade 11's have to get needles, and I'm scared for my life. On top of anxiety needles are my biggest fear.

"Jack Avery and Jonah Marais," the nurse called. Of course, I have to go with my crush, I don't want him to see me cry.

I stood up and slowly walked into the curtained off room with Jonah so we could get our needles. "Who wants to go first?" The nurse asked.

I looked at Jonah with fear in my eyes and he smiled at me.

"I'll go first," he told the nurse.

"Perfect," she replied then started getting the needles ready.

Watching Jonah get his needles was terrifying, I started shaking from fear and anxiety.

"Ok Jack, your turn," the nurse said then walked to beside my chair.

"Um, o-ok," I stuttered. A few tears slipped away from my eyes and onto my cheeks, I looked down to hide them and I quickly wiped them away.

I saw her put the needle into her hand and I started shaking more. I felt a hand slip into mine and I looked over to see Jonah holding my hand. I blushed and looked down to hide my face.

"Hey," Jonah said quietly and pulled my head up. "It's ok, it's just a needle." I nodded, still scared and he squeezed my hand. "Squeeze my hand as hard as you want."

"Ok Jack, 3, 2, 1," the nurse said then stuck the needle in my arm. I winced and squeezed Jonah's hand and he smiled.

"Good job, only one more," he comforted. I nodded and Jonah wiped the new tears on my cheeks with a smile.

"3, 2, 1," the nurse repeated the last time and I squeezed Jonah's hand.

"Good job Jack, you're done," Jonah said with a sweet expression. I nodded and dried my eyes completely.

We got up and walked out, we both realized that we were still holding hands but we kept them together.

As we were walking away a jock, Wes, came up to us with a smirk.

"Was little Jacky scared of the scary needles? Poor baby needed Marais to save him," he teased. Jonah tensed up and looked Wes straight in the eyes. I let go of his hand and backed up a little bit in fear.

"So you think it's not ok to cry? You think it's not ok to be scared or upset?" Jonah shouted. "What about that time where you cried because you missed your mommy, she was off on vacation. Who's the baby now huh?"

Wes didn't say anything, he just punched Jonah right in the jaw. I started shaking and crying from fear and Jonah shoved Wes then flipped him off.

Wes walked away and Jonah came to me, he wrapped me in a hug and rubbed my back. "Shh, it's ok Jack," he whispered. Everyone in line for needles was watching us but I didn't care.

"Are you h-hurt?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.

"A little bit, but I'll be ok," he answered with a smile. He placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled. "Are you ok?"

I nodded and he smiled. "Good, lets get back to class."

I nodded then followed Jonah back to our History class. The whole way we were laughing at stupid jokes and holding hands, I also became his boyfriend which is pretty cool too.