Sick Jonah - Janah

🌈🧸 don't ever do anything to hurt yourself, I'm here for you

Third person

Jack woke up to see that his boyfriend, Jonah, wasn't next to him.

He heard a noise coming from the bathroom, so he slowly got out of bed and walked towards it. He opened the door and saw Jonah throwing up into the toilet.

Jack quickly sat beside him and rubbed his back.

"Let it all out baby," Jack soothed softly. Tears ran down Jonah's face quickly as he threw up. "Don't cry angel, it'll just make it worse."

When Jonah finished throwing up he leaned against the wall. Jack flushed the toilet and gently wiped Jonah's mouth then sat beside Jonah. "Do you want to go to bed love?" Jack asked softly. Jonah just nodded his head.

Jack stood up then slowly helped Jonah up then helped him walk back to bed.

Jonah laid down in bed and Jack turned on the tv. "Pick something on Netflix, I'll go get breakfast," Jack instructed. Jonah nodded his head. Jack gently kissed Jonah's forehead then went downstairs.

Jack made a plate of eggs and toast for him, then just made a piece of toast with butter for Jonah.

He walked back upstairs with the food and handed the toast to Jonah. Jonah thanked him then Jack sat down beside Jonah. They cuddled together as they ate and watched Tall Girl. (Great movie, 10/10 recommend)

When they finished breakfast they laid down in bed and cuddled together.

Jack laid still for a while then looked down to see that Jonah was fast asleep. Jack gently kissed his forehead and played with his hair.

"Fuck I love you," Jack mumbled softly. Jonah smiled and cuddled into Jack even more.

"I love you too Jacky," Jonah whispered. Jack smiled then kissed his forehead again.

"Go to sleep angel."

Jonah nodded his head then slowly fell asleep in Jack's arms. Jack smiled down at the sleepy boy then also fell asleep.

A/N I'm sorry that it's so short! I hope it's ok 💛
Also, I have a job at my school to bring all the little kids to the bus after school, so when I was bringing this little kid over she looked up at me and said "I wish I could just close my eyes and go to sleep"
Same kid, same