Surgery - Dorbyn

Ship: Dorbyn
Famous or nah: Famous

A/N I'm making this bc Dani got a surgery yesterday (January 3rd)

Corbyn's POV

I walked into Daniel's hospital room with his mom Keri to see him after his surgery. I saw Daniel awake but his eyes were half shut as he looked around.

"Hi baby," I said quietly as I hugged him gently.

"Hi," he replied weakly. I held onto his hand gently and kissed the back of it as Keri hugged him.

"How are you doing?" I asked softly.

"I'm ok, just loopy," he replied with a weak smile. I nodded and let out a small laugh. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile back. "I look pretty ugly right now," Daniel told me with a small laugh.

"Well I think that you look beautiful," I replied then gently placed a kiss on his lips. Daniel smiled then squeezed my hand lightly.

"You could've stayed with the boys snowboarding, you didn't have to come back early," Daniel told me.

"Of course I came I wanted to see you," I told him. Daniel smiled weakly and I kissed the back of his hand again. "And, truth is, I didn't come back early."

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked. Jonah, Jack, and Zach all walked into the room.

"Surprise!" Jack said and did small jazz hands. Daniel laughed and I moved out of the way so they could hug him.

"How are you doing?" Jonah asked when he hugged Daniel.

"Good, but I'm still loopy," he replied. Zach hugged him then Jack hugged him, then they all sat down on the extra chairs.

*about an hour later*

The doctor gave Daniel the all clear to go home so I got a wheelchair to bring him to the car, Keri and I helped him into the wheelchair then I started pushing him.

When we got to the car the other boys got in the car they came in and said they would meet us at Daniel's house. Keri and I helped Daniel into the back of the car and I sat in the back with him while Keri was in the front driving. I got into the car and sat right beside Daniel, he leaned his head on my shoulder and I played with his soft hair gently. He smiled and I kissed the top of his head.

"If you're tired then go to sleep baby," I told him. Daniel nodded then slowly closed his eyes, I wrapped my arms around him as he fell asleep.

*At Daniel's house*

Daniel was still sleeping so I slowly took off his seatbelt and I took mine off, then I scooped him up into my arms and brought him inside. I laid him down on his bed then put an extra blanket on him so he would stay warm. I gently kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," Daniel mumbled. I smiled then laid down beside him and held him in my arms as I fell asleep.