Will you? - Zaniel

Ship: Zaniel
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

Ever since my last relationship, I've always had anxiety about relationships. My last boyfriend was cheating on me for 8 months before I found out, then HE broke up with ME because I was 'too ugly and stupid'. So now I fear that people will just leave me because I'm not good enough.

But Daniel's different. He treats me like a prince, he's always there for me, and he spends a lot of time with me. He's the definition of perfect. All though he's perfect, I still have that anxiety that he will leave me. Dump me on the ground like garbage and leave. Just like everyone else in my life, my parents, friends, even my other band mates. All except Daniel.

Daniel walked into our apartment after work and smiled at me on the couch.

"Hi baby, how was work?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"Tiring," he replied. I hugged him and placed a soft kiss on his lips, causing him to smile. I adored his smile, especially his tooth gap. "I'm ready for bed," he said with a yawn.

"Babe, it's only 8:00," I explained with a grin.

"I know, but I just want to cuddle you all night long," he said then kissed my forehead.

"Ok, we can do that."

We walked into our bedroom and we both changed into jogging pants and t-shirts. I put on one of Daniel's hoodies and I instantly cuddled into it.

Daniel laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as I cuddled into his side. "I love you Dani," I mumbled.

"I love you too baby," he replied and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

Sudden thoughts of my last boyfriend popped into my head. What if Daniel leaves me? What if he just drops me like nothing and leaves. What if-.

My thoughts were cut off by a gentle kiss on my temple. "You ok love?" Daniel asked as he wiped tears from my cheeks. I blushed, not knowing that I was crying.

"Will you ever leave me?" I asked.

"No love, never. Why would you think that?" he asked, a worried tone in his voice.

"After my last relationship, I just feel like I'm not enough. You deserve better than me Dani and I-."

Daniel cut me off by attaching our lips together. He held me close and deepened the kiss slightly.

When we pulled away we attached our foreheads. Daniel gave me a small smile and kissed my nose.

"You are enough Zach, don't you ever think even for a second that you aren't. You are my baby, I would never ever leave you, not even for the whole universe. I love you so so much Zach, don't ever doubt it," he said with tears in his eyes. I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I won't, I love you," I said quietly.

"I love you too my love," he replied. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair as I fell asleep.