I'm home - Donah

Ship: Donah
Famous or nah: Nah

Daniel's POV
-regular fall day-
I just got to school and I walked over to my friend Corbyn.

"Hey Daniel!" Corbyn welcomed.

"Hey," I replied sadly.

"What's wrong?" Corbyn asked.

"It's Jonah's birthday, but he's not here," I explained. My boyfriend Jonah moved to LA about a year ago to pursue his singing career and I haven't seen him since, we FaceTime everyday but it's not the same.

"Oh Dani," Corbyn said then hugged me. I started tearing up, I eventually couldn't help it and I broke down. "I'm sure you'll see him soon," Corbyn comforted.

"He's so busy, he doesn't have time anymore," I said into Corbyn's chest.

"He'll make time," he said. I nodded then pulled away and wiped my tears.

The bell rang and Corbyn and I headed to class.

*at lunch*

I sat down at my usual table with Corbyn, I started eating my lunch while Corbyn and I started talking about our days.

"Can I sit here?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up and saw Jonah.

"Jonah!" I shouted. I stood up and jumped into his arms then started crying. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," he said back. Jonah kissed my head gently then set me down on the ground. The whole cafeteria was staring at us but I didn't care at all. I hugged Jonah again and held him tightly, never wanting to let go. "I'll be at your house when you get home," he said quietly.

"Ok, this day is going to take forever to go by now," I said then laughed.

"Yeah it will, but I'll be waiting for you," Jonah said. He gave me a quick peck on the lips then left, I sat back down with Corbyn again.

"I told you he'd make time for you," he said.

"You know about this?" I asked shocked.

"Yup," he replied.

"Rude," I said with a smirk.

"Sorry," he said then shrugged. I laughed then continued eating my lunch.

*after school*

I ran into my house and threw my bag down, I noticed that my parents were still at work so I went to the living room and saw Jonah sitting on the couch waiting for me. I jumped onto the couch beside Jonah and instantly cuddled into his side, he put his arms around me.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you too baby," he replied. I sat up and attached our lips quickly. They moved in sync and I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist.

When we finally pulled away I smiled at him and he smiled back. "We couldn't do that at school," he said, causing me to laugh.

"Netflix and cuddles?" I asked.

"Of course," Jonah replied. I put on a movie then Jonah and I cuddled underneath a blanket.