Scared - Zonah

Ship: Zonah
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

I heard thunder crash and I saw a bolt of lighting. I jumped then cuddled into the bed sheets more.

I'm terrified of storms but I don't want to wake up my boyfriend, Jonah.

I started crying and shaking from fear, I tried to be quiet so Jonah wouldn't wake up, but I failed.

"What's wrong love?" Jonah asked as he faced me.

"I'm scared of the storm," I replied through my sobs.

"Come here baby boy," he said and opened his arms. I put myself into his arms and he gently rubbed my back and played with my hair. "Shh, it's ok love. I'm here."

I slowly calmed down until another crash of thunder was heard. I started shaking again and Jonah tightened his grip on me. "It's just a storm, it will be over soon baby," he whispered into my ear.

"I'm scared jo jo," I whimpered.

"I know love," he replied and kissed my lips softly. "Try to go back to sleep."

"O-Ok," I whispered. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't, the storm kept me awake.

I opened my eyes again when I heard another loud crash of thunder.

"Why are you still awake baby?" Jonah asked.

"I can't sleep," I replied as tears started trickling down my cheeks. Jonah hugged me tightly and kissed my shoulder.

"Let's go downstairs," he said. I nodded then Jonah stood up. He came over to me and cradled me in his arms before walking downstairs with me.

Jonah set me on the counter and stood between my legs. "Juice, milk, or water?" he asked quietly.

"J-Juice," I answered.

"Ok, apple?"

"Yes pwease," I whispered. Jonah got me a cup of apple juice then brought it over to me. I took a sip which made Jonah smile.

"Just don't tell Dani," he whispered. I giggled which caused his smile to grow. He picked me up from the counter and brought me over to the couch, he set me on his lap and put a blanket over the both of us. "Try to sleep love," he whispered and started playing with my hair.

"Ok, goodnight Jo," I mumbled.

"Goodnight Baby," he replied. I closed my eyes and sleep took over my body.