New years eve - Jachary

third person
-New years eve-

Jack woke up in bed with his boyfriend of five months, Zach, right now the couple is at his house to celebrate New Years with his family since Christmas was celebrated with Jack's family.

"Good morning babe," Zach welcomed.

"Good morning," Jack replied with a smile. He pecked Zach's lips then got out his phone, He started scrolling through Instagram. Jack soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Zach gently kiss the crook of his neck before snuggling his head into Jack's neck. Jack played with Zach's soft hair and kissed the top of his head as he put down his phone. Jack put his arms around Zach's waist and pulled him closer to. "I love you," Jack mumbled.

"I love you too," Zach replied picking up his head and smiling.

"Wanna get ready?" Jack asked.

"Sure," he replied. Jack gave him a quick kiss then got out of bed to start getting ready, he got out some black ripped jeans and a light blue t-shirt.

As Jack was putting on my shirt he felt Zach's arms go around his bare waist, Jack turned around to face him and he brought his lips down to Zach's.

When the pair pulled away they smiled at each other, Jack gave him a quick kiss then put on a shirt. They walked down the stairs and Reece came running to Zach.

"Zach!" She said then jumped into his arms. Zach picked her up and she put her legs around his waist and her arms went around his neck.

"Hi Reese," Zach said then kissed her cheek. Jack suddenly started to miss his family and his eyes started to water.

"I'll be right back," Jack explained then went to the bathroom. He leaned on the counter and tears fell from his eyes.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Baby?" Zach asked from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

Jack opened the door and Zach came into the bathroom and hugged him tightly. "What's wrong?" he asked Jack quietly.

"I just miss my family," Jack replied as he cried into Zach's shoulder.

"It's ok babe," he said while rubbing Jack's back gently. Zach kissed the top of Jack's head and pulled away from the hug. "Are you ok?" Zach asked while cupping Jack's face with his hands.

"Yeah," Jack replied. Zach gently kissed Jack's cheek then he brought him out of the bathroom. They went to the kitchen and Zach's mom, Myta, was making breakfast.

"Good morning boys," Myta welcomed as she hugged Zach. When she came over to Jack she noticed his tear stained cheeks. "Are you ok Jack?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jack replied with a smile.

"Ok," she said then pulled away from the hug. "You boys can wait in the living room if you'd like, breakfast will be ready soon."

"Ok, thank you," Jack said as Zach lead him to the living room. Zach sat on the couch and Jack sat down beside him, they decided to watch a movie together and cuddle for the morning. They got cuddled up under a blanket then played the movie.

*11:59 pm*

Everyone gathered around the t.v as they waited for the ball to drop, Jack held Zach's hand gently as we waited.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy new year!" Everyone shouted as the ball dropped. Jack and Zach turned towards each other and attached their lips. Jack cupped Zach's face and Zach put his arms around Jack's waist.

The kiss lasted until they needed air then they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Happy New Years baby," Jack said gently.

"Happy New Years," Zach replied.

A/N hey guys! This is kinda short, they'll be longer in the future I promise. I started with Jachary bc they are my favourite ship out of all of the WDW ships. And I won't have an uploading schedule, I'll just write in this book when I have time and when I'm motivated to write. But yeah I hope you guys liked it!