Performance - Zonah

A/N they're like 21 and 24 in this

Zach's POV

I walked around the stage as I sang into the microphone. We're currently doing a show in France.

I smiled as the crowd sang back. My boyfriend Jonah came over to me and hugged my waist from behind, then he gently kissed the crook of my neck, that made the crowd cheer loudly and I smiled at Jonah.

*after the show*

We were about to walk off of the stage but Jonah said something.

"Hold on, I have something I need to do," he said. I looked at him confused as he pulled me back to the middle of the stage.

Jack came over and held Jonah's microphone for him as Jonah held my hand. Jonah slowly brought himself down onto one knee and the crowd cheered as they realized what was going on. I covered my mouth with one hand and Corbyn took my mic so I wouldn't drop it. Tears started falling from my eyes harshly and Jonah smiled as he took my left hand. Jack held the microphone in front of Jonah's mouth so the crowd could hear him.

"Zach, you are the boy I have fallen in love with many years ago, and the boy I will continue to fall in love with until I die. I've always wanted to propose in France but I didn't want to do the whole cheesy thing under the Eiffel Tower," he paused because the audience laughed. I still had tears falling as I let out a small laugh. "But what better way to do it than right here, doing what we love. So," he paused again and pulled out a ring from his pocket. "Zachary Dean Herron, will you marry me?" Jonah asked. Corbyn held my microphone up to my mouth so I could respond.

"Yes," I sobbed. Jonah slipped the ring onto my finger then stood up, he pulled my waist closer to him and softly connected our lips. I smiled which also caused him to smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss even more.

When we pulled away we smiled at each other then I hugged him tightly, cuddling my head into his neck.

"I love you baby," he mumbled into my ear.

"I love you too," I replied.

The most perfect performance ever.