Argument - Dorbyn

🌈🧸 you deserve the world

Third person

"What's the point of buying a house when we won't even be there a majority of the time?" Corbyn asked, growing frustrated with his boyfriend. The two have been arguing over houses for about 15 minutes.

"Because! Do you really want to be stuck here without privacy and with the rest of the guys for the rest of our career?" Daniel asked, raising his voice. Corbyn frowned, still mad at Daniel.

"No, but I don't think we have to buy a $600,000 house when we could just buy a small apartment or something," Corbyn said madly. Daniel smirked at the upset boy. "What?" Corbyn grunted.

"You're so fucking hot when you're mad," Daniel smirked. He walked over to Corbyn and placed his hands on the blonde's waist. "You know I love you darling," Daniel said softly.

"I love you too," Corbyn mumbled.

"I know you wanna kiss me," Daniel teased.

"Stop that," Corbyn said, a rosy pink blush rising on his cheeks. Corbyn pulled himself closer to Daniel and hugged him tightly. He cuddled his head into Daniel's neck.

They slowly pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. Daniel smiled then slowly brought his lips down to Corbyn's.

The two boys pulled each other closer in any way possible, and they both shared a passionate kiss.