Mistletoe - Janiel

It's never to early to start writing Christmas stories

Third person

The five guys in Why Don't We walked through the streets of Stillwater, Minnesota. They all decided to visit Jonah's family before going home to their own families for Christmas.

The snow fell gently around them, their cheeks and noses turning red from the cool, crisp air.

"Can we get hot chocolate?" Zach exclaimed as he pointed to a small cafe.

"I could go for some right now," Jack admitted. All of the boys nodded in agreement, they were always in the mood for the chocolately treat.

They all ran into the cafe excitedly, getting unpleasant stares from the elderly people there.

"You guys go sit, I'll get the drinks," Jonah instructed.

"Thanks Jo," Corbyn said quickly as they left to sit down.

Jack and Daniel sat on one side of the booth while Zach and Corbyn sat on the other side.

Daniel blushed slightly, after all, he was sitting next to his crush. Corbyn took notice of this and smirked at him playfully.

Jonah soon came back with five hot chocolates and handed one out to everyone then took a seat next to Zach.

Corbyn and Zach started a small conversation on how they're going to play Fortnite when they get home, and Jonah listened quietly. Meanwhile, Jack and Daniel sat together in silence, both just enjoying the warmth of their drink.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Jack asked suddenly. Daniel jumped a little bit, the sudden talk scaring him.

"Uh, I don't really care, I just want to spend it with my family," Daniel answered shyly. "What about you?"

"Same here, I'm excited to see my mom again," Jack said quietly. Daniel aww'd at Jack being a momma's boy. "Oh shut up, you're a momma's boy too."

Daniel blushed which caused Jack to laugh at him.

Soon enough they were both laughing at their childness.

When the five guys finished their hot chocolates they decided to walk home as it was getting dark outside.

As they were walking out Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach suddenly laughed at Daniel and Jack.

"What?" Daniel asked innocently.

"Look up," Jonah laughed. Jack and Daniel both looked up to see mistletoe, making both of them blush and look down.

"Hurry up already and kiss," Zach whined. Jack looked up and gently pulled Daniel's head up with a finger. He slowly moved closer to Daniel until their lips were touching.

Both boys smiled as they melted into the kiss, Jack wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist and Daniel wrapped his around Jack's neck.

They slowly pulled away, a noticeable blush on their cheeks.

"May I be your boyfriend?" Jack asked gently.

"You may," Daniel replied.

"It's about time!" Corbyn Exclaimed, interrupting the moment.

"About time for what?" Jack asked as the couple pulled away from each other.

"You guys confessing your love! We all knew you liked each other, but you two were too stupid to realize," Corbyn explained. Jack and Daniel blushed, making the others laugh.

"Let's go," Jonah said. They all nodded then left. Jack slid his hand into Daniel's, making them both smile as they walked back to Jonah's house.

This isn't how they expected that to go.

A/N I don't know how I feel about this one

Also, let me just say something real quick.

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY SO SWEET LIKE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I read your comments everyday and reply to most of them, and that's always the BEST part of my day. Your comments help me escape the real world and help me think better about myself, so thank you🧡