You're my forever - Janiel

🌈🧸 hey good lookin how you doin?

Third person

Jack sat down at the table with his parents, today was the day he was going to tell them that he's gay, and that he has a boyfriend, Daniel.

"What do you need to tell us Jack?" Kristin asked.

"I uh," Jack stumbled over his words, "I'm gay, I have a boyfriend."

"You what?" Darrin shouted.

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Daniel," Jack said, looking down at his shaking hands.

"No, this isn't happening," Kristin said, putting her head in her hands. "I did not raise a gay son!"

"Well sorry to break it to you mom, but you did, and you're going to have to deal with it," Jack shouted back. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see my amazing boyfriend that you guys are missing out on."

Jack got up from the table and quickly put on his shoes and jacket, then walked out to his car. He got in and started driving to Daniel's house, a few tears fell down his face.

When Jack arrived at Daniel's house he was almost sobbing. He walked up to the door and knocked weakly. The door opened to reveal a concerned Daniel.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daniel asked, bringing the smaller boy into a tight hug.

"I t-told my p-parents," Jack cried, "they h-hate me."

"Oh love, I'm so sorry baby," Daniel said and rubbed Jack's back. "Come inside angel."

Jack pulled away from the hug and followed Daniel inside. Daniel helped him take off his shoes and jacket, then the pair headed to Daniel's bedroom.

Jack and Daniel sat on the bed next to each other, Daniel gently rubbed Jack's back and held one of his hands. "So, they didn't accept us?" Daniel asked softly. Jack shook his head and wiped his, now drying, tears.

Jack leaned into Daniel for comfort.

"Please don't leave me," Jack whimpered. Daniel sighed and ran his hand through Jack's hair.

"I will never leave you baby boy, you're my forever," Daniel said softly. Jack looked up at Daniel and the tooth gaped boy pecked his lips. "I love you so much Jack."

"I love you too Dani," Jack replied. Daniel smiled down at him before laying both of them down on the bed. Jack laid his head on Daniel's chest and Daniel wrapped his arms around his fragile frame. Jack yawned into Daniel's chest, making the older boy coo at him.

"Go to sleep bub," Daniel whispered. Jack nodded before falling into a peaceful sleep.

A/N literally all of these end in them falling asleep or saying 'I love you' 🤦🏼‍♀️ this is what writers block does to you 🤧