Dare - Janiel

Ship: Janiel
Famous or nah: Famous

Jack's POV

"Jack truth or dare?" Jonah asked me.

"Dare," I answered confidently.

"I dare you to go upstairs and tell Daniel you love him, but after he replies say it was a joke," Jonah said with a smirk. It could be a good thing because I actually love Daniel, more than a friend, but he's going to hate me.

"That's so mean," I argued.

"He'll laugh when he knows it was a dare, it's fine," Jonah said. I sighed then got up and walked upstairs.

I knocked on Daniel's door nervously and he opened the door with a smile. He let me in and we sat on his bed.

"What's up?" Daniel asked.

"I need to tell you something," I said quietly.

"Ok, I'm all ears."

"I love you Dani, more than a friend way," I mumbled. Daniel sat there in shock as he looked at me.

"Jack, I um," he started. I smiled and let out a small laugh.

"It was a prank," I blurted out. Tears grew in Daniel's eyes and that's when I knew I messed up.

"Get out," Daniel instructed coldly.

"Daniel it was a dare bro," I reasoned.

"For you it was! I'm in love with you Jack and I've been waiting for you to say those three words to me for a VERY long time, and when you actually said them I was so happy but it clearly meant nothing to you. So get out," he said as tears started pouring out of his eyes.

"Daniel I'm so sorry I-."

"Please just go," Daniel whispered. I nodded with tears in my eyes and left. I saw the boys waiting down the hallway and they looked at me with smiles.

"What happened? Did he laugh?" Jonah asked. I shook my head as a few tears fell onto my cheeks. "Bro what's wrong?"

"He actually loves me, and I love him too, so so much. And now he's pissed at me and he will probably never forgive me," I sobbed. Jonah came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Jack, I wouldn't have done that if I knew, I'm so so sorry," he said quietly. I sobbed into his chest and he held me tightly.

The other boys stood there in shock, they never knew I liked Dani, god, they never even knew I was gay, they only knew Daniel was gay.

"What should I do?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears.

"I'll go and tell him that it was my fault, and that you actually love him, then we can switch spots and you ask him on a date, simple as that," Jonah explained.

"Ok, if you say so," I agreed. Jonah and I walked over to Daniel's bedroom door, Jonah knocked and I stood away from the door so Daniel wouldn't see me if he answered.

"Go away," Daniel sobbed. My heart broke hearing him like that.

"It's just me I promise," Jonah said.