Fake date - Dorbyn

🌈🧸 you're a cutie

🌈🧸 you're a cutie

Third person

  "Hey Daniel!" Saskia welcomed as Daniel stepped into his house.

"Hey Mrs. Besson," Daniel replied.

"Here for Corbyn?"

"You know it," Daniel answered.

Corbyn and Daniel have been best friends for a while, and Corbyn is getting over a breakup with his boyfriend, Chad, so Daniel decided to visit him.

Daniel walked upstairs and walked into Corbyn's room without knocking.

"Hey Dani," Corbyn mumbled from his bed. Daniel sat down next to Corbyn and smiled.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Daniel asked softly.

"He moved on, he has a new boyfriend, it's only been a week," Corbyn explained sadly. Daniel sighed and hugged his blond friend.

"It's ok bean, you'll get over him," Daniel soothed.

Corbyn sighed and leaned into Daniel, causing the smaller boy to wrap his arms around him.

They stayed like that for another few minutes until Corbyn came up with an idea.

"I have an idea!" Corbyn exclaimed as he sat up. He looked at Daniel with a hopeful face.

"And that idea is..?" Daniel asked.

"I need you to fake date me," Corbyn said. Daniel looked at him in shock. He's liked Corbyn for years, and this is his chance, but then he might accidentally slip up his feelings.

"Why me?" Daniel asked.

"Because you're my best friend, and when he sees that I'm with you, he'll get jealous and want to get back together with me," Corbyn explained.

"I don't know Corbyn, it seems risky."

"Please Dani, I promise that I'll do anything you want in return," Corbyn pleaded. Daniel sighed then nodded.

"I'll do it," Daniel said. Corbyn's face lit up. "But, there's a few rules."

"Ok."

"One, no kissing, because I want to save my first kiss for when I mean it. Two, we stay together as much as possible at school, because I'm not about to explain to people that we're together without you there," Daniel explained.

"Is that all?" Corbyn asked. Daniel nodded. "Oh, one more rule, don't catch feelings. This is only temporary and it's nothing more than us fake dating. Ok?"

Daniel's heart broke, this means that Corbyn doesn't like him.

"O-Ok."

"Ok, awesome. See you tomorrow at school."

Daniel nodded then walked out of his room.

What did I just get myself into?

*the next day*

Daniel walked up to the school and Corbyn was waiting outside. Daniel smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Bean," Daniel said softly.

"Hey Dani," Corbyn replied as they pulled away.

Corbyn grabbed onto Daniel's hand and held it as Chad walked by, giving Corbyn a glare. He looked at Daniel with a grateful smile. "Thanks for doing this," he said softly.

"No problem bean."

*a month later*

The last month has gone on the same, everyday when Chad was near, Corbyn would hold Daniel's hand or kiss his cheek. But it meant nothing to the older boy, but it meant everything to Daniel.

Daniel's feelings for Corbyn have just grown even stronger.

"Hey Dani, do you want to go to the beach after school? It's supposed to be really nice," Corbyn explained. Daniel nodded in agreement.

"Sure, pick me up at 3?"

"Sure, see you then!"

*3:00*

Daniel walked outside and into Corbyn's car, he held onto Corbyn's hand but Corbyn quickly let go.

"We don't have to when Chad isn't around," Corbyn said, a sad tone in his voice. Daniel quickly pulled his hand away.

"Right, s-sorry," Daniel stuttered. Corbyn sighed as he started driving to the beach.

••

Corbyn and Daniel walked out of the water and sat on their towels together. Daniel smiled up at the older boy.

"Thanks for bringing me," Daniel said shyly. Corbyn smiled.

"Of course," Corbyn replied, "could I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course bean."

"I uh, I know we said no catching feelings. But uh, I really like you Dani," Corbyn said nervously, "I know you probably don't feel the same and that's ok, but I want you to know that we don't have to do this anymore if you don't want to."

Daniel glanced at Corbyn's lips then back up at his eyes. He didn't think twice before smashing his lips onto Corbyn's.

Corbyn smiled and pulled Daniel's waist closer.

The kiss started off slowly, as both boys were unsure of how it happened. They slowly relaxed and the kiss became more passionate.

They slowly pulled away with huge smiles spread across their faces.

"Wow," Daniel said breathlessly. Corbyn giggled at the smaller boy and caressed his face softly.

"Will you be mine? For real this time," Corbyn asked. Daniel nodded.

"Yes."

Corbyn smiled even wider then pulled his lover back into another loving kiss.