Bully boyfriend - Jachary

🌈🧸 take a breath, you got this

Third person

Zach walked down the halls of his school, afraid of a certain someone, his crush.

Now, why would he be afraid of the person he liked? Well, Jack Avery has been bullying Zach ever since Freshman year, and now they're seniors.

Zach quickly started walking to his first class, until he was shoved into a corner.

"G-Go away," Zach stuttered.

"Nope," Jack said with an evil smirk. Zach looked at him in fear but Jack just smirked.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds then Jack kissed Zach.

They both smiled like crazy and Zach wrapped his arms around Jack's neck while Jack put his around Zach's waist.

They slowly pulled away with smiles on their faces.

"W-What was that?" Zach panted.

"That was a kiss my love," Jack said sarcastically.

"Well no shit. But you've been bullying me for years, why do you suddenly want to kiss me?" Zach asked.

"Because, the only reason I picked on you is because I liked you, and now, I'm just claiming my territory," Jack smirked. Zach nodded then pecked Jack's lips again. "Eager are we?"

Zach nodded his head with a huge smile.

"I like you very much Jack."

"I assumed that, after you kissed back and all," Jack said, causing Zach to giggle. Jack's heart just melted. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course Jacky," Zach answered. Jack smiled then kissed Zach softly.

When they pulled away Jack grabbed Zach's hand and started walking him to his class.

Zach sighed, half of it from confusion, the other half from happiness.

What just happened?

A/N sorry it's so short, I hope you like it❤️